• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2011 IB Past Papers

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you guys again, but i really need those papers^... My exam is tomorrow, it would be really helpful if someone could send them to my email. (stated above) With the mark-scheme! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Reaction score
Heeeey if anyone has HL History Paper 2 from May 2011 it'd be appreciated. And if anyone has from May 2009-Nov 2010, that'd be cool too. But mostly the first one. [email protected] thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I have physics sl and hl nov 2011 all with ms... ill send them if you send me Chemestry paper2 may2011 tz2, and chemestry paper 2 nov 2011 tz2 with ms...

My Email is [email protected].

Reaction score
Does anyone PLEASE please have papers History HL paper 3 TZ0 May 2011 and Biology SL all papers May 2011?I have MOCKs right now and it is killing me:/Thanks so much:)

Hey there,
Do you have any of the History HL May 2011 papers? Like Paper 2? With markscheme?? I really need it could u email to me my email is : [email protected]
Thanks! and um, I'll look out for the may papers for you, and let u noe if i find any
greatly appreciated if you could email me any history HL papers may 2011 w/ marckshemes if u can

Reaction score
Does anyone have 2011 may ib past papers for :
- Maths SL paper 1 and 2
- Business and Management hl paper2
- English sl paper 2
- Bio sl paper 1,2,3

Can you please email it to : [email protected]

Thank you !!!!

Reaction score
Hi, I think someone said that they have them on this board, but could someone send HL Math Paper 2, from any year to my email [email protected]? Also, if you have it, any Physics HL Papers. I don't have any at the moment, since I'm new to this board and I just failed my Paper 1 :/