• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2011 IB Past Papers

Reaction score
Hi can anyone please send me the following papers with mark schemes preferably (May 2011)?

HL English A1 P1 and P2
HL Physics P1, P2 and P3
HL Math P1 and P2
SL Chemistry P1, P2 and P3
SL Spanish B P1 and P2

My exams are tomorrow and I will be eternally grateful!

My email is [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone have HISTORY HL (XX century) PAPER 1&2 and PAPER 3 (option 4 - 1750-2000 europe/middle east) from NOVEMBER 2011? I reeeaaaly strife for them.

Also I would highly appreciate
-Maths SL,
-History HL,
-Biology SL,
-French B SL
Papers from May 11/November 11.

Send them to [email protected]

I have mocks in two weeks or so. You would receive infinite quantity of gratitude from me if you send anything. :)

Thanks

#Btw
If you want past papers I have come across interesting packet:
http://torrentz.eu/774ac646f42b6e65eafcda884c8ccae1bd98eeef

Also, if you would like my friend has around 80~ economics HL/SL papers from 2002-2010, if you want them I can ask him and upload the papers.

Reaction score
Hi! Plzzzzzz can you send me HL biology , HL chemistry and SL economics papers. with mark schemes. I would be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyy thankful. My email adress is [email protected]. :))

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
hi does anyone have 2011 IB chemistry HL and/or SL papers? i would appreciate it if you could send them to [email protected]
thank you!!!
with markschemes too please!! you dont even understand how much i need this​