• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2011 IB Past Papers

Reaction score
Hi im Javier Sarmiento, Maths tutor of GAM Asesores, we are working in own solutions and past papers for ib community.
We will be charging in the next week some past papers and resolutions that can download from:
www.gamasesores.com
The page is still being worked from:

www.perucreativo.org/proyectos/gam

and we have ready:

Maths paper1 May 2011 and resolution
Maths paper2 May 2011 and resolution
Maths paper1 Nov 2010 and resolution
Maths paper2 Nov 2010 and resolution
Maths paper1 May 2010 and resolution
Maths paper2 May 2010 and resolution

All our files are in pdf format and password protected. Because this involves a lot of effort by our tutors and design team. Publish access through our facebook page, so we expect toadd in:
http://www.facebook.com/gam.asesores
and
http://www.facebook.com/pages/GAM-Asesores/148350915226971

If you have past exams in November 2011 they were grateful to hang on our site and immediately begin to prepare the resolutions.
You can send files and suggestions to:

[email protected]

Thanks you.

Javier Sarmiento
when will you have all the nov and may papers. with all markchemes 2011.

Reaction score
If anyone has the papers I will be very grateful for the Math HL 2011 exams.

Reaction score
Does anyone have the A1 Standard level English Timezone 1 paper 1 and 2 as well as the markscheme?
thxx

Reaction score
Can some please send me Physics and Chemistry 2011 May. And if they have 2011 November please. with markschemes. please
urgent.
my email is [email protected]

and if you have specific papers you want i am willing to trade mine. with Physics (HL and SL) with markschemes and Chemistry (SL) 2011 with markschemes.

Reaction score
i would like to ask if any of you guys know whether the 2011 NOV are released or not :)
And does anyone have IB HL BIOLOGY TZ2? 2011 may and/or november?

Reaction score
Both Stats paper 3 and english are here
but i only have english TZ2 and not TZ1 i still needa find the TZ1 english
if any of you guys have it could you upload it here plzzz
thxxx :)
again, you are a life saver...! :)
did you take ur mocks yet?

Reaction score
hi does anyone has the November papers for Chemistry Bio Geo ?? are they released yet? if you do please send them to me it would be greatly appreciated. I can send you most of May 2011 papers! thanks [email protected]