• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 IGCSE English as a Second Language (Alison Digger) Book

nor

Reaction score
guyz need afast reply
is it true that formal letters isn't included in our syllabus ??
N.B : i'm taking jun 2014 esl exam

Reaction score
0510 IGCSE English as a second language syllabus for 2014

Attachments

• 0510_y14_sy.pdf
    405.3 KB · Views: 27
Reaction score
guyz need afast reply
is it true that formal letters isn't included in our syllabus ??
N.B : i'm taking jun 2014 esl exam
Don't believe to anyone... Just check for the 2014 syllabus.. It will be better.. We don't know to whom we trust..

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm new to this site and I hope I am using it correctly. Does anybody have the marking scheme of Oct/Nov 2010 for IGCSE English as a second language, Extended paper? I would be very, very grateful to whomever posts it here for me.
Thanx

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm new to this site and I hope I am using it correctly. Does anybody have the marking scheme of Oct/Nov 2010 for IGCSE English as a second language, Extended paper? I would be very, very grateful to whomever posts it here for me.
Thanx
Find the one that you need

Attachments

• 0510_w10_ms_21.pdf
    94.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 0510_w10_ms_22.pdf
    95.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 0510_w10_ms_23.pdf
    93.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 0510_w10_ms_41.pdf
    105.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 0510_w10_ms_43.pdf
    106 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
The only thing I'm missing right now are last year's listening (as in tracks). Are they out yet?

nor

Reaction score
Hi guys,
in nov 2011 p23 we're asked to write a letter of thanks to aunt and uncle
so any idea about how to write it ??:unsure:
appreciate a fast reply.:)

Reaction score
Hi does anybody have English as First language TEXTBOOK?? plzzzz i need them and any resources for listening of English as First language??? plzzz i need textbooks of english as first language IGCSE and also any recordings of listening??plz help if anyone has?
I wud b grateful to them who help me plzz?

Reaction score
Hi does anybody have English as First language TEXTBOOK?? plzzzz i need them and any resources for listening of English as First language??? plzzz i need textbooks of english as first language IGCSE and also any recordings of listening??plz help if anyone has?
I wud b grateful to them who help me plzz?
IGCSE English as first language text books:

IGCSE English as a First Language Work Book
https://www.mediafire.com/?h8curl9nv311ds7

IGCSE English as a First Language (Second edtition)
https://www.mediafire.com/?48ejoewop8ruo2p

Reaction score
ESL
-----I need success international English skills teacher's book any one has it as I need the answers for the student's book---
I have a question.How to develop mature ideas in writing?
(I forget vocabulary that I have recently learnt any suggestions on how to improve our vocabulary)
In the article does the persuasive way is better than the argumentative way.
In letters I have a difficulty dealing with types of questions which say you need to convince some one to select you for a specified purpose
In describing the reaction of a person is another problem I can't stretch it to 4-5 lines
---Any candidates response samples would be appreciated----
Thanks in advance I think this is the way too lengthy but I an sure that you won't hesitate to help us.

nor

Reaction score
ESL
-----I need success international English skills teacher's book any one has it as I need the answers for the student's book---
I have a question.How to develop mature ideas in writing?
(I forget vocabulary that I have recently learnt any suggestions on how to improve our vocabulary)
In the article does the persuasive way is better than the argumentative way.
In letters I have a difficulty dealing with types of questions which say you need to convince some one to select you for a specified purpose
In describing the reaction of a person is another problem I can't stretch it to 4-5 lines
---Any candidates response samples would be appreciated----
Thanks in advance I think this is the way too lengthy but I an sure that you won't hesitate to help us.

well ,dear shada speaking sincerely i feel as of u have taken a copy of my doubts, but collected :p
anyway what i can help u with at the moment is a list of advices concerning (forgetting voc.) i guess the best thing u should try to do is have alot of chocolate bars next to u
sugar in those chocolate bars is the food of ur brain cells ,and try to dour best to learn ur voc early in themorning perferably after dawn (y)
I have tried it especially during exam days when i was simply cramming,so just take my words for it.
ABOUT that book i have tried to get that through the internet but i couldn't so here is another book i have got recently
and i hope it would help u in your writings :)

Last edited:

nor

Reaction score
sorry,unfortunately the book is not downloading:(
but anyway i uploaded fomthe internet its name is successful wriring for upper intermediates by Virgina evans .

Reaction score
Last edited:

nor

Reaction score