• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
So uhm i made this collage with all important prayers to be done before or during exams
hope it helps and do share with others :)

for more info see this:

Attachments

• FotorCreated.jpg
    FotorCreated.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reaction score
quran-verse-english-translation.png

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
‘When someone insults you, don’t tell yourself to be the “bigger” or “better” person. Instead, tell yourself to do what’s “bigger” and “better” for your soul. Repelling an insult with pride doesn’t protect you from wrong; it only means you’re wronging your soul instead of another person. Yes, insulting people is sinful—but so is thinking you’re better than they are.’
— from the journal of Umm Zakiyyah

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
4 components to make your Dua excellent:

> Unshakable faith that Allah (swt) WILL answer your Duas.
> Asking Him in humility and persistently, using His Most Beautiful Names.
> Staying away from sins as much as possible.
> Being thankful to Allah (swt) for everything He has already given you (and continues to give you every day).
Allah (swt) says: "If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favour]" (Ibrahim: 7).

Reaction score

> Being thankful to Allah (swt) for everything He has already given you (and continues to give you every day).
Allah (swt) says: "If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favour]" (Ibrahim: 7).
And reciting durood at the beginning and end.

Reaction score

I needed to hear this

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I needed to hear this
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The slave will receive a response so long as his dua does not involve sin or severing of family ties, and so long as he is not hasty.” It was said, “What does being hasty mean?” He said: “When he says, ‘I made dua and I made dua, and I have not seen any response,’ and he gets frustrated and stops making dua.” Narrated by al-Bukahari, 6340; Muslim, 2735.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Let not any one of you say, ‘O Allaah, forgive me if You will, O Allaah, have mercy on me if You will.’ Let him be resolute in the matter, whilst knowing that no one can compel Allaah to do anything.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim.

Reaction score
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The slave will receive a response so long as his dua does not involve sin or severing of family ties, and so long as he is not hasty.” It was said, “What does being hasty mean?” He said: “When he says, ‘I made dua and I made dua, and I have not seen any response,’ and he gets frustrated and stops making dua.” Narrated by al-Bukahari, 6340; Muslim, 2735.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Let not any one of you say, ‘O Allaah, forgive me if You will, O Allaah, have mercy on me if You will.’ Let him be resolute in the matter, whilst knowing that no one can compel Allaah to do anything.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim.
yesss:cry: