• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

♥♥My Hearty wishes & greetings...!!♥♥

Reaction score
I`ve made this thread to posts greetings & wishes for everyone........as it becomes difficult to post it on each ones wall......more so since some walls dont have the 'comments' option.....

this is for my convenience but if someone needs they can use this too.........but only for the intended purpose....

I`m sorry if someone found this rude or inappropriate....:unsure::confused:

:) :LOL::D:cool::ROFLMAO: :p(y)

Reaction score
Plz pray guys that we do our best & get the best results, IA....Ameen.
May Allah make all our tests of this life easy & give us the best in both worlds.....Ameen.

Guys always remember that without Allah`s help we can do nothing, so to do good in the exams the foremost thing that we must all do is to pray......
I have seen ppl in my circle who give up on their sunnahs & nafils in order to dedicate time to studies......
but this will never help........& even if you happen to score great by this way, remember in your ultimate exams you are still a drop out.....
by this I don't mean that we sink ourselves into Ibada but at least we don't miss out our daily duties......
Don't do extras its alright but don't stop carrying out the required......

JazakAllah for your time in this crucial hour but thought this to be of importance........

Plz remember me in your duas.....!!

Reaction score
Wssalamualaykum...jazakillah khair for the beautiful reminder, prayers n wishes....n same to u too....
U know this worked for me atleast...before going for ur exams...u can pray 2rakats asking Allah for His help...maybe this can also be the Dhua prayer as Dhua prayer has lots of benefits...jazikallah once again...may we all reunite in Jannatul Firdose inshaallah :)

Reaction score
exam_4.gif

Reaction score
May Allah make all our tests of this life easy & give us the best in both worlds.....Ameen.

Guys always remember that without Allah`s help we can do nothing, so to do good in the exams the foremost thing that we must all do is to pray......
I have seen ppl in my circle who give up on their sunnahs & nafils in order to dedicate time to studies......
but this will never help........& even if you happen to score great by this way, remember in your ultimate exams you are still a drop out.....
by this I don't mean that we sink ourselves into Ibada but at least we don't miss out our daily duties......
Don't do extras its alright but don't stop carrying out the required......

JazakAllah for your time in this crucial hour but thought this to be of importance........

Plz remember in your duas.....!!
walaikum salam warahmathullah and Jazakillahu khair for the tag and
to all those who are going to sit for your exams:
All the very best!! Stay calm all of you, and don't hasten while answering the questions. Make sure you read the questions well, and re-check your answers once you're done with the paper. :)
Make sure you put in a lot of effortin your preparation for your exams, and finally put your ultimate trust in your Creator, and ask for His help. Always be honest!!! o matter who it is that you are dealing with. It doesn't matter if that person is going to talk to you again, or if that person is pleased with what you're doing. All that matters is if your Lord is pleased with you or not.
btw, here's a video that hopefully will help you all:

Reaction score
Plz remember in your duas.....!!
jazakillahu khairaa 4 d tag, aameen, iA will pray 4 u (ofc :)) n u 2 4 me