• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

◘===☼/~~◘► O level and A level Distinctions (May/June and Oct/nov 2013 )

Reaction score
Salam Wr Wb
Friends,
Here is theDistinctions List of (May /june and Oct/nov 2013) .....:)

Attachments

• Final Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards - Lahore June 2013.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 930
  • Final Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards - Lahore November 2013.pdf
    52 KB · Views: 565
Reaction score
Here It is for Toppers in Karachi. Still the op in world and best across 3/4 cambridge are still not there. Someone who gets information relating to these, please do post it here!

Attachments

• 1619110_10151931491588021_529594223_n.jpg
    1619110_10151931491588021_529594223_n.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 241
Reaction score
hey i had managed to secure world distinction in islamiyat and lahore distinction in pakistan studies in previous oct/nov 2013 session o level....however i have not received any official certificate from cie yet?...have the certificates been distributed already upon contacting the relevant school authorities they told me they had not received any call regarding that however news are in circulation from unknown sources that the ceremony and certificate distribution has taken place.........can anyone help remove ths ambiguity least just confirm whether official certificates from cie have been issued or not?.....thank you....:(

Reaction score
hey i had managed to secure world distinction in islamiyat and lahore distinction in pakistan studies in previous oct/nov 2013 session o level....however i have not received any official certificate from cie yet?...have the certificates been distributed already upon contacting the relevant school authorities they told me they had not received any call regarding that however news are in circulation from unknown sources that the ceremony and certificate distribution has taken place.........can anyone help remove ths ambiguity least just confirm whether official certificates from cie have been issued or not?.....thank you....:(
:^)