• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

“OMG... Look at him, he’s soo cutee!! <3“

Reaction score
Wow... Uh I really thought it was a baby pic or sumthin..
But uh I may not agree with some only a bit of the things you said but most of it makes sense... And... This is a bit awkward... But yeah! Thanks... I guess for opening my eyes to this? Idk.. :)

I will do some of the things you advised us to though I am not sure if I was even meant to read the message... Anyway thanks and I'll keep rules #2,3&4 in mind :)

Okay now I am sure... Thanks! :)
-Emma ;)

Reaction score
i wish there could be more girls like N.M .......AND more girls could realize how much deepshit trouble they can be in for choosing their boyfriends over religoun and culture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TRUE STORY

Reaction score
N.M ......Jazaki Allahu Khair..beautiful, subhanAllah, I was in such a confused state until i read this...May Allah Guide us and May He Grant you a million blessings for every action you're doing for His Sake:) Aameen....beautiful, just amazing!!!

Reaction score
Astagfirullah, la haula wa la qutta illa billah! making a thread doesn't make one perfect... .__. I wish A llah makes me up to your expectations...

N I What I wish is that there could be more girls like Khadija(RA) Ayesha(RA) Fatima(RA) n Hazrat Maryam...

thats because no girl can be like hz Khadija(ra) and Fatima(RA)........and sorry for even liking ur post >>>

Reaction score
thats because no girl can be like hz Khadija(ra) and Fatima(RA)........and sorry for even liking ur post >>>
I'm sorry, but what she means is obviously not that she wishes everyone becomes like them, she means that the least we can do is follow their footsteps. For example, Khadija (RA) was very dutiful to her husband- the ladies of this Ummah must try and be like her, as in try being dutiful.
Ayesha (RA) was a Seeker and spreader of knowledge, so the ladies of this Ummah must try and be enthusiastic about learning Islam. And the Prophet's Wives were all chaste and would guard their chastity, which the women of this Ummah must not forget..that's what she means.

So please don't sound so rude...there're better ways to explain it :/

Reaction score
LOVED it! Masha Allah <3
You'd be amazed to know just how many of our sisters have fallen for beautifully set-out traps just like the one you described, only to be irreparably hurt. I'm glad there's people around like you to help :)
I wanna ask you something tho. If you don't mind, can I repost this on my WordPress, Twitter and Facebook? (I'll link back to this page, dw)
This beautiful message deserves to be spread to a larger audience!
I'd recommend you to blog if you don't already, because you're talented mashaa Allah! Spread the word of Allah, and earn ajr for it!
And of course, we're all human and prone to fallibility and imperfection.
May Allah keep us all guided, and condone our shortcomings!
(Please read -- knowitall10!)

Reaction score
LOVED it! Masha Allah <3
You'd be amazed to know just how many of our sisters have fallen for beautifully set-out traps just like the one you described, only to be irreparably hurt. I'm glad there's people around like you to help :)
I wanna ask you something tho. If you don't mind, can I repost this on my WordPress, Twitter and Facebook? (I'll link back to this page, dw)
This beautiful message deserves to be spread to a larger audience!
I'd recommend you to blog if you don't already, because you're talented mashaa Allah! Spread the word of Allah, and earn ajr for it!
And of course, we're all human and prone to fallibility and imperfection.
May Allah keep us all guided, and condone our shortcomings!
(Please read -- knowitall10!)
:')
Rawee...ur so encouraging!!!! InshAllah I'll spread the word!!!! Who wants to join in? Raweeha ? Wanna join? and N.M wanna join?:p:p

Reaction score
Mmm, you should cite the source, then, right?
Plagiarism is not very sisterly :/

Reaction score
Oh oh oh you did cite the source!
Sorry about that :(
But then you're receiving so many compliments -- make it a point to tell people that it's not your work.

N.M

Reaction score
No way?.. You didn't? Then who did?

Mmm, you should cite the source, then, right?
Plagiarism is not very sisterly :/

Oh oh oh you did cite the source!
Sorry about that :(
But then you're receiving so many compliments -- make it a point to tell people that it's not your work.

The article is taken from Habibi Halaqahs
n written by Aasiya Maryam.

The source has been clearly mentioned below, at the end of the article... how else should I make it clear?? o_O
Since I did mention the source, how is that plagiarism...? I never said that wrote it, Plus, when you asked about blogging n stuff, I did not hide it either...
Just read it on the site, found it useful n so thought of sharing...

And about compliments... I never asked anyone for the praises, tbh, I hate receiving 'em...
Ya Allah, don't hold me accountable for any of them...

Reaction score
N.M this is one of the most beautiful articles i have ever read. May Allah Ta'ala guide all of us towards the right path. Ameen
I seriously loved each and every single word. May U have success in this world as well as the hereafter.

N.M

Reaction score
Hahaha... Loved this part:

Make sure that your conversation is not personal or even general. He may appear to be a low today, but as selfish as it sounds, that’s really not your business. If you try being sweet and ask him about it, you will be opening your door to getting personal with him. So, don’t! As soon as you realize that the conversation is going astray, cut it off right away!

but on serious note, we should be careful in real AS WELL AS ONLINE!!

Reaction score
MashaAllah!!!

N.M - Absolutely wonderful post!! Spot on!!!
Saiyan - That was very insightful and absolutely true!!May Allah make me as strong a practicing Muslim as you!

We really need to increase this awareness amongst us, and it's posts like these that make a difference... Hats off to you!!!!!

Wallah!!! We really need more such Muslims and Muslimahs - who understand their Deen and who practice it proudly...

May Allah make it easy for us all, and May Allah keep us all strong on His path and May He guide us all and keep us all safe from these fitnahs.