• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
  • A sprinter runs a 100 m race in a straight line. He accelerates from the starting block at a constant acceleration of 2.5 m s–2 to reach his maximum speed of 10 m s–1. He maintains this speed until he crosses the finish line. Which time does it take the sprinter to run the race? A 4s B 10s C 12s D 20s. Answer is C, how?

Reaction score
can anyone send me A-Level Physics by Roger Muncaster pdf? I really need one to score good grades I am literally failing physics in every exam I had.

Reaction score
Ans = D
How??
since the magnitude of them are all equal and you require a resultant torque (turning effect) i think D is right as there is upward force and a downward force so no resultant force but since 1 is acting upward from the centre and 1 is from the side they wont cancel the movement as they aint in the same direction so it'll cause a resulatant torque

Reaction score
Can any physics geek here tell me about physics P5.
I don't know a single word.
Help please.

Can anyone post a single solved P5 of physics, It would be a great help.

Reaction score
Can any physics geek here tell me about physics P5.
I don't know a single word.
Help please.

Can anyone post a single solved P5 of physics, It would be a great help.

First of all, make your concepts clear of your theory paper.
Then dive into P5.

At the start, it's gonna freak you out. Be patient.

Solve 4 or 5 or 6 papers with marking scheme, try to understand how to write answers and then discuss your doubts here or on our whats app group or wid your teachers and keep on improving your skills to tackle paper 5.

Good luck folks.

Reaction score
If anyone who wants to join our whats app group do leave me a whats app msg on +919426116018. I am Rohan.
There are many of the people who post their doubts there and gets instant replies. (y)

Reaction score
First of all, make your concepts clear of your theory paper.
Then dive into P5.

At the start, it's gonna freak you out. Be patient.

Solve 4 or 5 or 6 papers with marking scheme, try to understand how to write answers and then discuss your doubts here or on our whats app group or wid your teachers and keep on improving your skills to tackle paper 5.

Good luck folks.
Bro! what to do about diagrams ???