• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History Full Length Answers !!!!

Reaction score
Was the need for their own political party the most important reason why the Muslim
League was established in 1906? Explain your answer
I need an answer for this pls anyone help

Reaction score
Was the need for their own political party the most important reason why the Muslim
League was established in 1906? Explain your answer
I need an answer for this pls anyone help
liberal party-elections-need party
arya samaj
Partition of bengal
congress-cultural whole-hindu
sir syed
success at simla
education and economic backwardness
need own party to represent their demands
cure the hostility after WOI

look marking scheme and examiner report too, and nigel smith bajwa and kelly's book for even more reasons, but these will suffice.

Reaction score
Q. How successful was the election of provincial governments in 1937? (14)

Need help, can't make out an answer.

The most I can say is to plan the answer in 20 seconds, like
Successes
ML support in Muslim minority areas;
image problem of ML recognized + united
and finally, the success of Congress - a majority in 5; single largest part in 4; coalition in Assam; Striking success in NWFP; in a position to claim to have represented all Indians; Formed Cabinets in 8 provinces
This would well make two pages, but try to summarise it and EVALUATE it side by side on one page.

as this would only score 7 so far, step ahead and inculcate the failures in your answer,
Failures
Congress tyranny made unity impossible and Muslim view of partition hardened
ML only 1/86 in Punjab; 109/489 seats won by ML;
Congress ignored Muslim League view; inflicted atrocities on the minorities + British promise to not use their emergency powers showed their pro-Congress attitude & that they were more concerned with setting up provincial governments rather than protecting minority (Muslim) rights; Congress ignores Pirpur Report + Sharif report etc.

So write your answer like this,
Successes for ML - 1 para
Successes of Congress - 2 paras
British failures - 1 para
Congress failures - 1 para
Muslim League failures - 1 para

13/14 so far provided you explain every success/failure and then produce an impact statement
then the last para to give a final judgment, justifying how successful they were.

Some teachers object and prefer that all successes are in one para. and all failures in one para. then last para. of conclusion
But I personally believe that this would lead to a muddle and would confuse you. This won't lead to deduction of marks for 'wrong' format as no such format exists, though it is better to give one idea per paragraph; learner guide + ecr have not deducted marks for giving successes/failure in one or different paragraphs.

Reaction score
Can pls give the whole ans for this question Were the Round Table Conferences the most important attempt to reach agreement on how Indua should be governed in the period 1919-39? Give reasons for your answer.[14]

Reaction score
The most I can say is to plan the answer in 20 seconds, like
Successes
ML support in Muslim minority areas;
image problem of ML recognized + united
and finally, the success of Congress - a majority in 5; single largest part in 4; coalition in Assam; Striking success in NWFP; in a position to claim to have represented all Indians; Formed Cabinets in 8 provinces
This would well make two pages, but try to summarise it and EVALUATE it side by side on one page.

as this would only score 7 so far, step ahead and inculcate the failures in your answer,
Failures
Congress tyranny made unity impossible and Muslim view of partition hardened
ML only 1/86 in Punjab; 109/489 seats won by ML;
Congress ignored Muslim League view; inflicted atrocities on the minorities + British promise to not use their emergency powers showed their pro-Congress attitude & that they were more concerned with setting up provincial governments rather than protecting minority (Muslim) rights; Congress ignores Pirpur Report + Sharif report etc.

So write your answer like this,
Successes for ML - 1 para
Successes of Congress - 2 paras
British failures - 1 para
Congress failures - 1 para
Muslim League failures - 1 para

13/14 so far provided you explain every success/failure and then produce an impact statement
then the last para to give a final judgment, justifying how successful they were.

Some teachers object and prefer that all successes are in one para. and all failures in one para. then last para. of conclusion
But I personally believe that this would lead to a muddle and would confuse you. This won't lead to deduction of marks for 'wrong' format as no such format exists, though it is better to give one idea per paragraph; learner guide + ecr have not deducted marks for giving successes/failure in one or different paragraphs.
what was sharif report and pirpur report

Reaction score
It is quite a lengthy topic but to be as brief as possible, understand it as a report which highlights Congress's horrendous atrocities on the Muslims. Search on google if you want to research about it.
Saad please tell how can i get rid of those kind of Question in pakstudies that have come in last 2 years papers like who were the thugee and who was Warren Hastings why british built railways?) and many more questions there is not details of such questions in in nigel kelly nor in sir iftikhar's notes

Reaction score
Saad please tell how can i get rid of those kind of Question in pakstudies that have come in last 2 years papers like who were the thugee and who was Warren Hastings why british built railways?) and many more questions there is not details of such questions in in nigel kelly nor in sir iftikhar's notes
Nigel Smith is the book from which questions are coming. Read it.

Reaction score
Did ch rehmat Ali contributed more than Jinnah explain your answer (14) ??