• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Chemistry - Organic Chemistry, Stichiometry. Any helpful notes to clarify these topics?
Compound colors, are difficult to learn. Any easy way?

Reaction score
please!! i need the biology igcse 3rd edition teachers resource CD rom for the workbook answers it is very urgent!!

Reaction score
A 0.216g sample of an aluminium compound X reacts with an excess of water to produce a single hydrocarbon gas. This gas burns completely in O2 to form H2O and CO2 only. The volume of CO2 at room temperature and pressure is 108 cm3.
What is the formula of X?
A Al2C3 B Al3C2 C Al3C4 D Al4C3

Someone explain this please, the ans is D tho

Reaction score
Help me with this physics problem...
On the journey from Palermo to Budapest, the journey time is shorter, even though the engine thrust is the same. Suggest what might have caused the return journey to be shorter.

Reaction score
Help me with this physics problem...
On the journey from Palermo to Budapest, the journey time is shorter, even though the engine thrust is the same. Suggest what might have caused the return journey to be shorter.

I found this from the marking scheme

The idea of headwind on outward journey
OR tail wind on return journey
OR shorter route on return journey
OR air friction is less
OR idea of less weight
NOT flies slower.

Reaction score
from the physics coursebook by david sang , chapter 3 forces and motion, end of chapter questions. i think the question number is 18 b ii
If this book comes with a CD then u need to check it, the answers to the end of chapter questions are usually there. Otherwise, if the question reference is given the then you can always open up the marking scheme for it
Thanks to hamnah, for finding it out ^

Reaction score
If this book comes with a CD then u need to check it, the answers to the end of chapter questions are usually there. Otherwise, if the question reference is given the then you can always open up the marking scheme for it
Thanks to hamnah, for finding it out ^

You are welcome :) .....I found it in physics pastpapers code: 0625
oct/nov 2010/22 Question:3