• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May/June 2015 resources updated.

Reaction score
Can someone PLEASE tell me the topic for English speaking exam (oral endorsement) 0510 with clues?????
URGENT

Reaction score
Calculate the mass of copper(II) oxide needed, if a 10% excess is required,
when 0.020 mol of sulfuric acid is completely reacted. 2013 may june unt 1 please helppp

Reaction score
I am going to appear in islamyat, Pak studies and Urdu in May /June 2018. Where as other subjects that I have chosen are English, chemistry , physics, maths, add maths . I m confused about distribution of time . Should I give max time for 3 subjects Islamyat, Pak studies and undue or also to other other subjects. Benz I m getting short of time.

Reaction score
i want unsolved questions of d2 chapter 4 and they are different from questions of book.

Reaction score
Hello! I am really trying to solve this question.....
Q. Why was there a civil war in East Pakistan in 1971?

I am trying to find the Past Paper which has the Question but for some reason I can't! If any of you has an Answer to the question then tell me.
If the question is not a Past paper question then let me know the exact Answer!

Reaction score
A level chemistry Practical paper regarding: 9701_s12_qp_ 33 and its confidential instructions are contradictory. Instructions have upto FA10. But qp has only up to FA9. Can you help???

Reaction score
Hello folks,

The papers section has been updated with the latest CIE May/June 2015 resources for most of the subjects.
Happy paper solving.

Regards,
PlanetMaster
How can I prepare History excellently and get an A*.
I feel a huge problem and feel anxious about history. Because as I am a slow learner I feel too difficult.
Geography is the one that i can do.
But not history. Why???

Reaction score
How can I prepare History excellently and get an A*.
I feel a huge problem and feel anxious about history. Because as I am a slow learner I feel too difficult.
Geography is the one that i can do.
But not history. Why???
Assalmulkum. You just have to memorize the main points in the books or in the notes and practice past papers. If you are a slow learner than learn from what interests you. e.g videos. For memorization, practice with writing and it'll also increase your writing speed. For Geography, learn from Huma NAZ Sethi and practice past papers especially Mrs Talat Rizvis Unsolved topical. Getting marks in history is difficult than Geo so read mark schemes. It will tell you what the examiner wants. Some really good notes for history are Sir Usman Hameeds, If you want help in islamiyat, then read from miss yasmin maliks and mustafa drapers book and from the legend, Sir Muzzamil Mehmoods notes
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6dqannausgm1xkn/Muzzmmil+Mehmood+Islamiyat.rar
If you want to get A*s then hardwork and discipline is required. Just do your best and Allah will do the rest. Hope this helped.

Reaction score
hello guys! can anyone help me answer this question? is the 2017 may/june chemistry exam. paper 21.
couldn't understand it...

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2017-12-20, às 11.39.41.png
    Captura de ecrã 2017-12-20, às 11.39.41.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
Hi guyzz,
I need help , in last exam session i appeared in A level physics and A levels Mathematics subjects but i only abled to pass their As level. Now i am giving Urdu9686. For ibcc equivalence certificate. Now plz suggest or guide me is this rezlt along with a good rezlt in A level urdu. Is acceptable by ibcc for equivalence certificate?

Reaction score
Hi looking for PDF full copy of IGSCE Cambridge maths text book by Chris Pearce -

Reaction score
Hello folks,

The papers section has been updated with the latest CIE May/June 2015 resources for most of the subjects.
Happy paper solving.

Regards,
PlanetMaster
Hi

I had a look at the papers but I only see the answers and not the questions - where do I get the question papers?

Reaction score
hi everyone. Is it possible for someone to download Cambridge endorsed textbook A level by harold Randall the new one in pdf format plz neeeed urgent thanks

Reaction score
The equilibrium between three substances, a, B and c is shown below.
A(g) + B(g) C(g)
Initially there were 0.1 mol of a and 0.2 mol of B in the reaction mixture. a and B reacted together to produce an
equilibrium mixture containing 0.04 mol of c. The total volume of the mixture was 2.00 dm3.
a Calculate the number of moles of a and B at equilibrium. [2]
b Calculate the concentrations of a, B and c at equilibrium. [3]
c i Write the equilibrium expression for Kc
. [1]
ii Calculate the value of Kc
and give the units.