• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Overseas MBBS on SAT 2 score in Govt Colleges of Punjab

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm planning to apply next year as an overseas student. In the UHS prospectus of MBBS 2015-2016, they have mentioned that overseas students can apply on basis of SAT 2 score along with their O levels and A levels result. They also mention that the subjects should be Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Math. However, I'm confused since I don't know if they accept SAT Math Level 1 or Level 2. Does anyone know which one is accepted for the admission?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm planning to apply next year as an overseas student in King Edward & Allama Iqbal Medical Colleges. I'm currently doing my A levels and will be giving the exams in May June 2017. In the UHS prospectus of MBBS 2015-2016, they have mentioned that overseas students can apply on basis of SAT 2 score along with their O levels and A levels result. They also mention that the subjects should be Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Math. However, I'm confused since I don't know if they accept SAT Math Level 1 or Level 2. Does anyone know which one is accepted for the admission?

salam, hey i have done my a levels and sat 1 and sat 2, u need only 2 subs which are bio and chem and the 3rd can be any (physics or maths) in sat 2 to apply on a sat 2 seat for mbbs, if u have any questions do ask, im doing my mcat this sept inshallah!!!