• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

are shia collection of hadith important!!!

Reaction score
yeah they can come like EXPLAIN the difference between sunni hadith books and shia hadith books(4)??and other similar questions

Reaction score
dnt study!
it wont come!
haven't came yet!
just remember their names and authors nothing more!

Reaction score
attitudeguy said:
dnt study!
it wont come!
haven't came yet!
just remember their names and authors nothing more!
I think your a bit incorrect !! Remember Do everything in the syllabus as CIE IS UNPREDICTABLE !!

Reaction score
New CIE tag unpredictable i think they are trying to scare students for some reasons :p

Reaction score
Sunni and shia things alwayz have option..like i dont understand why in the hell we should study Shia compilations when our sect dont accepts them and why in the hell Shias should study our compilations when they dont accept sunnis..:S

Reaction score
-Sunni collections number to 6 and Shia are 4
-Shias dont accept the ahadith of Abu Hurrarirah and Aisha because they sided with Muaiwya against Ali
-Sunnis count Holy Prophet`s tradition as Hadith whereas Shias also count their Imams saying as ahadith

Reaction score
In Iftikhar ul Haq's book, he's put a separate section for Shia Hadith and he wrote there that it's for Shia students only.
Is it so, then?
But then again, in the syllabus on CIE website, they don't point that out. :whistle:

Reaction score
In Iftikhar ul Haq's book, he's put a separate section for Shia Hadith and he wrote there that it's for Shia students only.
Is it so, then?
But then again, in the syllabus on CIE website, they don't point that out. :whistle:
If you're a shia , sure go study them if not then leave them...what ever u wish
I think its just for learning