• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guide and Tips-O Levels

Reaction score
The links that you have included are no longer on the website. Can you PLEASE somehow upload them againnn

Reaction score
Hi,

To anyone with knowledge of how CIE examiners check and grade the papers, I wanted to know if aiding my explanations with relevant diagrams is encouraged by the examiners?

For instance, if a question asked me to explain how a fermenter functioned, would it be advisable to draw a diagram to show its working, along with my explanation?

Reaction score
Hi,

To anyone with knowledge of how CIE examiners check and grade the papers, I wanted to know if aiding my explanations with relevant diagrams is encouraged by the examiners?

For instance, if a question asked me to explain how a fermenter functioned, would it be advisable to draw a diagram to show its working, along with my explanation?
Yeah bro that would be great

Reaction score
Hi,

Good luck

Reaction score
My brother didn't shade his candidate number on the MCQ answer sheet. He gave his exam in a Lahore center and his invigilator didn't tell him to fill in his candidate number, and he didn't think that it was necessary either as his details were already printed on the sheet. Has anyone else had the same problem before and what should we do now?

Reaction score
In the physics 5054 syllabus, it says:
"Certain learning outcomes of the syllabus have been marked with an asterisk (*) to indicate the possibility of the application of IT."

What does IT stand for?

Reaction score
its 2018 now the format has change for pakistan stuides please can u give further details on pak stuidies and islamiat and what grade u got moreover which whose notes you studied dr iftikhar ul haq or umer khan muzzamil etc

Reaction score
what is the best way to prepare for Environmental management? what are the things one need to memorise after reading the book.