• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need tips for iGCSE Physics

Reaction score
I'll be giving my iGCSE exam next year and we have our semester exam in 2 weeks. I get As in all subjects except physics, in which i get Bs in. Our topics for this semester are General physics and electricity. How do i improve my grades and get an A this semester?

Reaction score
I'll be giving my iGCSE exam next year and we have our semester exam in 2 weeks. I get As in all subjects except physics, in which i get Bs in. Our topics for this semester are General physics and electricity. How do i improve my grades and get an A this semester?
Just focus on the most important topics. And don't waste your time on the not so important ones. And even though your exams are not the real IGCSE ones but still past papers will still be a big help.

Reaction score
All the concepts and formulas should be on your finger tips
Improve your thinking speed and read the questions twice