• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My notes for Biology and Physics A2

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Well, i compiled some notes from mark schemes ....might be helpful for revision...

remember me in your prayers..

May Allah give us all success in this world as well as the HereAfter..

Sorry..forgot to mention it in the file name...."My notes" is for biology

P.S. Keep checking this thread for the resources for upcoming exam ;) => A Level May/June 2012 Last Minute Revision..here..

EDIT: SORRY, There was a slight mistake made...<c^2> is the mean square speed NOT the root mean square speed..
and also there was a mistake in ms for the continuous spectrum...made the correction..it's the deceleration NOT the acceleration..!
The file is updated with the correction made...apologies once again..!

chemistry notes??

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Well, i compiled some notes from mark schemes ....might be helpful for revision...

P.S. Keep checking this thread for the resources for upcoming exam ;) => A Level May/June 2012 Last Minute Revision..here..

EDIT: SORRY, There was a slight mistake made...<c^2> is the mean square speed NOT the root mean square speed..
and also there was a mistake in ms for the continuous spectrum...made the correction..it's the deceleration NOT the acceleration..!

Excellent

Reaction score
In order to sequence the DNA of a gene, it is first denatured to separate its two strands.
Then, in the presence of a large supply of each of the four nucleotides, the single-stranded
DNA is replicated by DNA polymerase.
(a) Explain what determines the sequence of nucleotides in the newly replicated strand of
DNA.

Reaction score
the notes are awesome :D (Y)
but i can't find the notes on enzymes...
that section is blank...
if u could just upload those notes... it would be great :D

Reaction score
Alhamdulilah! :) May Allah bless you and grant you happiness in this world and the akhirah. Thank you for the notes!

Reaction score
Do you have similar notes for chemistry ? I mean like the same way of how you made for Biology. :) Please man do upload it, would mean a lot. Thnxx

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Thanks brother, took me for too long to find the notes. HOnestly, ur notes are very useful and effective for me to revise. MAy Allah bless u

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Jazakallah for sharing...May Allah reward u with the best in both the worlds. Aameen. :)

Reaction score
Hi, i cant open the zip file on my mobile, can you please share a pdf version of both files? It will be a huge favour,thanks.