• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
No it contains the actual cie paper solved by students with High grades and low grades and those papers are marked by cie examiners..
Just check it out , u'll know..
Cie examiners have commented below the answers of students,pointing out their mistakes.
Exam report is a different thing.

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum, question for only who got A or A*:
Please tell that how many references are needed in Quran and Hadith passages and how much should be the length of the answer. I have written too much references in my notes for these passages...plz reply quick.....

Reaction score
Well 1-2 hadis are more than enough..
U should concentrate more on the requirements of the question,like Dont mix up part A and B
In part A just explain the teachings of hadis( what the hadis says) along with a reference.
In part B, explain the importance of hadis for Muslims,like assume how a particular hadis is Important for you And how you should implement it..
Support your point with a hadis..

Reaction score
1. There are too much references in islamiat and minimum 5-6 ref is recommended. Plz tell me tips of how to learn references or any sugesstions of those who did it succesfully and effectively.

2. Is there any examiner candidate response for islamiat ?

Reaction score
um try writing them down like making notes etc.
Thats how i do it and no, there aint any examiner response for islamiat, i've been searcing for it aswell.
I hope cie publishes it before the may 2017 session

Reaction score
Sofia James here is the information. glad to help you :D

Attachments

• 259163987-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-1-GEOGRAPHY.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 259164063-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-1-HISTORY.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 259164186-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-2-GEOGRAPHY.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 259164257-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-2-HISTORY.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 259164356-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-3-GEOGRAPHY.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
  • P1 Notes Islamiat.zip
    335.4 KB · Views: 15
  • P2 Notes Islamiat.zip
    241.9 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
1. There are too much references in islamiat and minimum 5-6 ref is recommended. Plz tell me tips of how to learn references or any sugesstions of those who did it succesfully and effectively.

THAT IS EASY BRO U CAN USE THE REFRENCES FROM QURANIC PASSAGES AND U SHOULD REMEBER TOTAL 12 REF. 6 FROM COMMUNICAL AND 6 FROM INDIVIDUAL . I HOPE THIS WILL CLEAR YOUR QUERY INSHALLAH :D

Reaction score

1. do not learn by rote memorization research ha shown it is less effective
2. give the references meaning, whenever writing a reference, write down your understanding of it as well (this is because our memorization is based upon meaning, emotion and story telling - example some western culture children stories are thousands of years old http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35358487)
3. if you make an error, then repeat until the reference turns into an automatic recall (think athletes with the perfect motion for example golf swing, tennis serve, chess players who remember set pieces/strategies, even video game players who have high reaction rates, it all comes down to practice they do it WITHOUT thinking about it, it becomes a HABIT)
4. then recall it verbally as well, the same logic center (left prefrontal cortex) is used when either writing or during verbal recall
5. once the reasoning activity turns into a HABIT, then also make a list of the references and test the automatic memory recall by asking family members to ask you about any reference using a topic heading or a past paper question, this must be done RANDOMLY and do not worry about making mistakes (specially if you are someone who worries about what the other person might think about you while being tested - in fact, screw the other person, it is your exam and your future, so their judgement does not matter and it all comes down to you, it is ALWAYS YOUR success and YOUR failure, this is what growing up looks like, good luck)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't have his number..
U'll have to visit Alma..
He is a good guy,he will give you amir Saleem's notes after you will pay him..
In my time he did not refuse ,and gave me the notes the very next day I paid him..
And avoid meeting amir Saleem just talk with the photocopier.

Reaction score
Thank u, hasnain the rocker and teachyourself member ! I have listed all the possible references of the islamiat topic and now only thing that is left is memorization of ref.

1. The other thing is that how much time should we give to mahavrat , sentence transformation and cloze passage which is recommended.

Reaction score
Thank u khan i would really appreciate that. For mahavrat 2 minutes each, sentence transformation 2 minutes each and cloze passage at least 10 minutes read the cloze passage 2 times and inshaallah you will have ample of time in the paper good luck !:D(y)