• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For Science Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score
No one gives a shit about western ideology. Islam itself is a perfect religion and a favor from Allah
some of the hadith have misinterpreted but that doesn't mean the fault is whole religion
Which mullah!? why dont you attempt to understand the ruling given in the Quran and authentic Hadith and analyse the life of the Holy Prophet, but again first you have to believe in Allah and have faith only then you will be guided to the straight path.
TBH some mullahs are just mullahs by name and they don't even know the A B C of the religion

whatever floats your boat tho
well the western ideology claim is made by mullah against almost anyone more liberal than them
i just simply disagree with islam it is irrational, i have understood it and then i rejected it
actually, most mullahs are mullahs by name
but the fact remains with the inconsistency of hadith and people picking and choosing which ones to believe, there can never really be a true version of islam, in any case life will modify your view regarding islam because the many "rational" explanations you give are that of someone who has almost no experience of the real world and rightly so, you are bit too young to be tasting life right now, most people your age disagree with this description of them

Reaction score
no one cares about masturbation, keep your ideas with you and try to be more sensible
You don't even know the proper rules for marriage islam so better keep your mouth shut
well as for masturbation it is something that is simply natural, making it a sin and condemning it just creates more unnecessary conflict in the minds teenagers, also a better solution than marrying them off
actually i do understand the rules of marriage in islam, another thing in islam i disagree with (EDIT: along with the homophobia, discrimination against non-muslims, punishing of sexual acts, lack of inheritance for women in most cases, chopping off hands, depriving women of independence under the guide of protection as i have mentioned earlier), is the wife beating and women not being able to have a say in the sex that couples have, etc

Last edited:
Reaction score
no proof of god, no existence of god
You are an ignorant fool to not believe in God
there is no proof of God but there are signs and evidence while leads us to conclude their is Creator in existence and that is Allah
i don't want to mess up with your mind but i think this video is made for you
...Happy Watching

Reaction score
and considering that muhammad was to be example for all times to come, the argument of judging people in the past using today's standards as being something that is wrong does not hold, he has set an example for children to get raped, brainwashing a child to accept rape (the way aisha was) does not make it okay, google the number of child brides who have died of internal bleeding
You need to bear this in mind that the Prophet's marriage took place 1400 years ago. Things back then were different, people didn't had to wait to complete their higher education since there were no universities, so people had a simple lifestyle back then, they learned the basics of living.
From your comments it looks like someone has brain washed you against the Prophet and Islam
It is true that the prophet was suppose to be a role model, but all the rulings of marriage were not yet revealed to Him and his main mission was to call people to worship one God .

Reaction score
You are an ignorant fool to not believe in God
there is no proof of God but there are signs and evidence while leads us to conclude their is Creator in existence and that is Allah
i don't want to mess up with your mind but i think this video is made for you
...Happy Watching
this is the typical Intelligent Design vs Evolution argument along with a mix conspiracy theories that have no evidence and are backed by unwarranted assumptions

and as for hedonistic consumption and being uneducated, that is condemned by scientists a lot more than the general public and preachers, some scientists like Richard Dawkins even claim "fun is overrated" they encourage questioning authority, scientists even call Einstein weak when it comes to not being able to question his beliefs when it came to Quantum Physics, he could have contributed so much more had he just looked into more instead of ultimately rejecting it,

i have seen many videos like this i listen to everyone even if they do back anything up with evidence (quranic verses are not evidence if you do your research regarding the quran's "scientific" claims you will realize it is wrong) it is the only way to understand people, signs and hints are worth nothing even if the dogma of that religion forces you accept it
what we need is freedom of thought and exploration while coming to conclusions based upon scientific fact NOT authority

you can stick the approach of the Ashariya school of thought based upon dogma that has destroyed the intellectual pursuit within islam (even though they had good scientists) or you can open your mind and challenge everything
in the end it is your problem

Last edited:
Reaction score
You need to bear this in mind that the Prophet's marriage took place 1400 years ago. Things back then were different, people didn't had to wait to complete their higher education since there were no universities, so people had a simple lifestyle back then, they learned the basics of living.
From your comments it looks like someone has brain washed you against the Prophet and Islam
It is true that the prophet was suppose to be a role model, but all the rulings of marriage were not yet revealed to Him and his main mission was to call people to worship one God .

regardless of the era or the lack of learning opportunities, marrying a 9 year is not a solution instead they should have encouraged women to be active in other constructive activities, a 9 year old will always remain a child and having sex with a 9 year old is a crime, additionally when someone is intending his actions to be an example for all times to come, then his actions will be judged by the standards of modern civilized societies for all times to come, so the almighty god could not foresee that one? the almighty god is okay with raping children through brain washing and manipulation? and only a pedophile would need divine directions for NOT raping a child through marriage?

and brainwashing in my case would not be applicable since i am giving simple facts to back up my whatever i am saying, and i keep on researching not to mention even after 10years of research AFTER which i came to my conclusions, i still keep revising and checking new material, i even speak to people with your limited extent of exposure and who clearly have no idea about research nor any inkling about the world outside, travel to several countries, speak to people, work with them for several years but then again you are very young so it is not your fault

brainwashing is evident in people who claim that having sex with a child is okay, brainwashing is evident in someone who reads vague verses and claims "MIRACLE of QURAN" even when the verses are shown to be wrong or otherwise as known facts in per-medieval science, brainwashing is evident in someone who has not seen the world outside and claim "the west has turned women into sex-objects through the media" whereas it has give them freedoms to explore and decide, irresponsible adults will be everywhere but it is their freedom that lets them progress and decide on their own, just compare the progress of women in civilized countries and those in backward islamic countries

Last edited:
Reaction score
this is the typical Intelligent Design vs Evolution argument along with a mix conspiracy theories that have no evidence and are backed unwarranted assumptions

and as for hedonistic consumption and being uneducated, that is condemned by scientists a lot more than the general public and preachers, some scientists like Richard Dawkins even claim "fun is overrated" they encourage questioning authority, scientists even call Einstein weak when it comes to not being able to question his beliefs when it came to Quantum Physics, he could have contributed so much more had he just looked into more instead of ultimately rejecting it,

i have seen many videos like this i listen to everyone even if they do back anything up with evidence (quranic verses are not evidence if you do your research regarding the quran's "scientific" claims you will realize it is wrong) it is the only way to understand people, signs and hints are worth nothing even if the dogma of that religion forces you accept it
what we need freedom of thought and exploration while coming to conclusions based upon scientific fact NOT authority

you can stick the approach of the Ashariya school of thought based upon dogma that has destroyed the intellectual pursuit within islam (even though they had good scientists) or you can open your mind and challenge everything
in the end it is your problem
Are u sure u watched the whole video..its 1 hour long

Reaction score
i signed in later, watched the video first and i have seen several videos like this i have even seen complete debates/lectures, etc, this video is basically a typical Intelligent Design vs Evolution video, so scientists just do not have the clear cut evidence that is needed religious text is not counted as evidence, scientists are also comfortable with the uncertainty of not knowing "why" it happened because they keep on researching, so atheistic scientists do not to feel the primitive emotional need for believing in a god

please read all the links and more that i have given, then after several years come to your conclusion, that was my intent in the first place, i was hoping you would be a bit less impulsive and that you would do more research, this is NOT an argument that you win or lose, what you are having with me is a DISCUSSION for your benefit, i have literally nothing to gain

Last edited:
Reaction score
just try to understand something about science it does not have to fit in to your logic or my logic or anyone else's logic, if the evidence does not make sense, then that means the reality is not what we assumed it to be

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/something-from-nothing-vacuum-can-yield-flashes-of-light/
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-is-the-casimir-effec/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_state
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_particle
http://wp-tmp4.riken.jp/images/pub/nori/pdf/nature10561_2011.pdf

so the premise based arguments do not really settle anything in science only clear cut evidence does that, which is why scientists are very quick to state "we are not sure yet" which is why it sometimes takes them 40 years to come to conclusions, they wait for evidence as in the case for gravitational waves (NOT gravity waves) detection, though there was a hint in 2014 but it was confirmed only in 2016

http://www.nature.com/news/telescope-captures-view-of-gravitational-waves-1.14876
http://www.space.com/31894-gravitat...ge.html?_ga=1.210706837.1422970439.1482604741
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article...ghts-emerge-from-ligo-gravitational-wave-data

Last edited:
Reaction score
one more problem with videos like this is that they have only excerpts, so i would suggest watching entire debates, lectures, documentaries, reading books, etc that is why it should take around 15 years before you can come to a well informed opinion since a person has to study, has to do household chores (maintaining a car, appliances, washing clothes, cook food, cleaning, etc), take care of kids, go to a job, socialize, get entertained (only a little bit of this does wonders for the brain), etc basically it is similar to spreading a four year degree in theology and/or anthropology over 15 years or so
videos like the one you showed are rather a lazy effort on part of the viewer, a cut/paste job, just not sufficient

Reaction score
there is nothing you can explain that educated scholars or my research could not explain to me
So were you able to conclude anything after the research u did esp of the wife beating thing u mentioned
Well, not every question has an answer to it ( we know only the things Allah wants us to know) , and we should never think that there is nothing more to learn because knowledge has no limits and we keep on learning/exploring till the day we die
At times even the most educated and the learned amongst the people can not provide us with the best or the perfect ans so there's no need to despair

Reaction score
So were you able to conclude anything after the research u did esp of the wife beating thing u mentioned

not clear what you mean by this, if it is about the general belief in god/gods, i decided upon that long time ago

if you mean the specific wife beating issue or other issues, those are not difficult to understand, i just do not agree with the position islam has on those issues

Well, not every question has an answer to it ( we know only the things Allah wants us to know) , and we should never think that there is nothing more to learn because knowledge has no limits and we keep on learning/exploring till the day we die
At times even the most educated and the learned amongst the people can not provide us with the best or the perfect ans so there's no need to despair

as for the "we only know things allah wasnts us to know" this approach is rooted in the pattern recognition mindset that people following religion succumb to, the urge that there always HAS to be an answer is a bit primitive, so anything people don't understand all they have to say "god knows" rather than working hard and waiting to find the evidence

so no despair on my side if that is what you mean

Reaction score
The clear cut evidence of God is all around you and you will notice an excellent order prevailing in every spot you turn your eyes on.Certainly there is a great power that creates such an order and harmony.
not really
evidence means:-
noun: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid
noun: be or show evidence of

there is no concrete evidence that shows god made it or that anyone saw god do it, only stories and assumptions

just because we do not know the exact reason for existence doesn't mean the answer is " god", it means we do not know but will try to find out maybe we will never find out
do not confuse belief for evidence, religious people believe god made it they have no evidence only assumptions to fill in the gaps
for example the book: Language of God - Francis Collins
http://www.difa3iat.com/wp-content/...evidence-for-belief-by-francis-s.-collins.pdf

the necessity of god is rooted in a few emotional needs: to understand one's purpose, to believe that there is something greater than us exclusively for us, social cohesion/control, both helping people give focus to their lives and promoting survival of primitive social groups, in short validation: self validation and/or social validation

Reaction score
the available body of facts: that this universe did not come into existence by mere coincidence 2. Everything was created out of nothing but not on its own rather God made it happen, there matter time and space came into existence 3. there is no other sensible option 4. you yourself is a proof of God

religious people as well as the scientific through evidence came to believe in God, there should'nt even be a question there is a God or no God...its just so obvious.

So did u know in the beginning
God extracted all of Adam’s descendants who were yet to be born, generation after generation, spread them out, and took a covenant from them. He addressed their souls directly, making them bear witness that He was their Lord. Since God made all human beings swear to His Lordship when He created Adam, this oath is imprinted on the human soul even before it enters the fetus, and so a child is born with a natural belief in the Oneness of God. This natural belief is called fitra in Arabic.
Consequently, every person carries the seed of belief in the Oneness of God that lies deeply buried under layers of negligence and dampened by social conditioning. If the child were left alone, it would grow up conscious of God — a single Creator — but all children are affected by their environment. The Prophet of God said, “Each child is born in a state of ‘fitra,’ but his parents make him a Jew or a Christian. It is like the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any young born mutilated before you mutilate them?” (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

Reaction score
if you mean the specific wife beating issue or other issues, those are not difficult to understand, i just do not agree with the position islam has on those issues
The Prophet's message was clear on this he said " Do not hit the female slave of Allah" either it be a wife or any other women
and in the farewell sermon, addressing the crowd the he said "O people! it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you.If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to fed and clothed in kindness.Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers"
He always spoke highly of women and never in his lifetime he hit his wives
if you have problem regarding verse 34 in chp 4(the women) in the Quran then u should listen to Ustad Nouman Ali khan. He comprehensively explains the meaning of this verse with regard to its context , which many others had failed to explain

Status
Not open for further replies.