• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys I need help with the summary and comprehension part, I'll be appearing for Urdu second language in may 2017, I really need help cause I literally suck at Urdu.

Reaction score
I need help with the summary and comprehension part, and how do you get an A* in Urdu second language?

Reaction score
I need help with the summary and comprehension part, and how do you get an A* in Urdu second language, pleas see helpppp

Reaction score
Guyz ! Please tell me how to write a & mark and 14 mark question in history and some vocab to start a 14 mark question plz i'll be thankfull :) and also tell how to prepare for islamiat can we do preparation from farkhanda noor only ?

Reaction score
I need help with the summary and comprehension part, and how do you get an A* in Urdu second language, pleas see helpppp
For summary , you should write about 1/3 of the actual passage and dont shorten the words rather understand the meaning of passage and then write it in your own words and your summary must include all the given point mentioned in question . You may do practice of it and at the end of summary don't forget to mention the words which you have written it will give a good impression ! for comprehension only practice can make you perfect write in your own words practice all past paper comprehension and sometimes there is a question of mavaznah do practice that to ! it is basically a comparison between the two passages.

Reaction score
how to prepare for HIstory and geography ? Guyz plz help me PLZ !! i have to appear in mocks in december plz

Reaction score
Guyz ! Please tell me how to write a & mark and 14 mark question in history and some vocab to start a 14 mark question plz i'll be thankfull :) and also tell how to prepare for islamiat can we do preparation from farkhanda noor only ?

The updated syllabus of islamiat requires you to have a clearer vision and concepts of Islam in modern perspective. Which is not enough to be done alone from farkhanda noor, alteast 2 other reference books are suggested. Hope that helps! Coming over to history 14 question doesn't really require good vocab but I'd rather suggest you to look up to the red spot paspapers as their history answers compilation is quite amazing, and detailed loaded with extensive vocabulary. You could highlight those words and use them in your own answers as doing so would further help you in constructing good sentences of your own.

Reaction score
Can anyone please answer this question quickly....
Q. why did Pakistan leave SEATO and CENTO? (7)
and how do I have to write it??????? please it is urgent

Reaction score
HI!
Im studying in 9th and i am finding it difficult to memorise all of the wives, imams and 10 blessed companions in Islamiat....can someone please tell me which one are the most important so i can cut down the syllabus, it would be highly appreciated.
Secondly, i am in desperate need to geography notes which cover the topics in Huma Naz Sethi's Environment of Pakistan.... more specifically, i need notes of the chapters:
a) Topograpy
b)Climate
c) Agricultural Development
d)Mineral Resources

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the format of answering pak studies history 10, 14 and 7 mark questions?

Reaction score
-Why do you think the british at first approved of the setting up of a national political organisation,but later disapproved?(4)
Can anyone answer this PLEASE...

Reaction score
-Why do you think the british at first approved of the setting up of a national political organisation,but later disapproved?(4)
Can anyone answer this PLEASE...
At first british needed an organisation to communicate effectively with india
but later on that organisation or congree started to pressurise the british

Reaction score
Thanks for the Response. Sir I am in final year of O levels, I wanted to get an advice from you. As you know that the final cie examination are approaching this May/June, so a group of teachers and some senior students have given me a suggestion. They say that I should give my physics, computer, urdu, English now in this session, and subjects in which I am a bit weak like Maths and chemistry, should be given in Nov/Dec session. They have told me as the admissions have done for the A level in September, so giving Exam in Nov/Dec would lend you an ample time for Preparation of A levels as I want to persue As in A level. Furthermore they said that, It would give an ample time for my ielts, Sat and other exams and Internships. This suggests would give me about 7-8 months for all that stuff. I needed to get suggestions from you as you are much experienced in this field. You elaborate response would be appreciated.Please Reply Asap It is an important matter of my life as if by now! JazakAllah Fahad Mahmood

Reaction score
:)(y)

Attachments

• 259164063-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-1-HISTORY.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
  • 259164257-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-2-HISTORY.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 22