• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9709_w16_qp_72

Reaction score
Loll I know ur joking ur pakistanI I know that and india papers are only held in February march what's ur real.name btw
March session is recently added for India. First there was June and November only, so now total of three times an Indian can give exams. I wasnt joking xD

Rohan.

Reaction score
March session is recently added for India. First there was June and November only, so now total of three times an Indian can give exams. I wasnt joking xD

Rohan.
Ooh wow that's great by why the 3 session thing all countries only 2 and nice to meet u rohan btw how do u know chill master(umar siddiqui)

Reaction score
Ooh wow that's great by why the 3 session thing all countries only 2 and nice to meet u rohan btw how do u know chill master(umar siddiqui)
There are some candidates who wants to stay in India, for that the results should arrive in April to apply for universities in India, else you miss the train.
Oh! Him! :p I know him from XPC, he is a good mate. ^_^ Y?

Reaction score
There are some candidates who wants to stay in India, for that the results should arrive in April to apply for universities in India, else you miss the train.
Oh! Him! :p I know him from XPC, he is a good mate. ^_^ Y?
Miss the train? Uni so early in pak it's after may result and abt the chill master he was my class mate