• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, assalamoalaikum!! :)

To get things organized in a better way, I am making this thread. As othewise, some queries remain unanswered!

So post your A LEVEL BIOLOGY doubts in this thread. InshaAllah those who can , will help me and you all. :D ;)

Will try to update this soon, by adding links to some Biology Notes & Links around the forum.

Thanks!
Jazak Allah Khair!

BIOLOGY LINKS & NOTES :

B!0l0gy $l!de$ & N0te$... :) - by workinghard

Biology Practical notes!! - by libra94

http://www.biologymad.com

http://www.biologyinnovation.co.uk

Action Potential - Notes
heyyyyyyyy
do you have anything for as level biology i have my exams on may 2017

Reaction score
There was a question on the role of calcium ions in the shortening of the sacromere and we had to name parts of the sacromere. There was a question on respiration and we had to compare anaerobic respiration in yeast and animal cells and that was worth 5 marks. That was one of the easier questions. There was a c4 plants question but no pcr. there was a question on golden rice though.
ops, sorry, that's not my paper. oh,well, good luck with your paper. let's hope that our papers' grade thresholds will go down considerably.

Reaction score
hey guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have my boards on Wednesday I need your help need march 2016 papers of a level biology P5 helpppppppppppppppp pleaseeeee I beg

Reaction score
hey guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have my boards on Wednesday I need your help need march 2016 papers of a level biology P5 helpppppppppppppppp please I beg

Reaction score
hey guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have my boards on Wednesday I need your help need march 2016 papers of a level biology P5 helpppppppppppppppp please I beg
sorry. i wish i could help but feb/mar paper 5 for 2016 is nowhere available on the internet. you can search " 9700_m16_qp_52" on google but you won't find it.

Reaction score
It was kinda okay except for the biodiversity and natural selection questions.I'm really bad at those.But overall it was quite okay.
i don't remember having natural selection questions in paper 42 but the biodiversity questions in this paper were so indirect and tough.