• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Business HELP

Reaction score
someone please give me some tips on how to write.My concepts are clear and all,lekin mei acha ni likhta.

Reaction score
someone please give me some tips on how to write.My concepts are clear and all,lekin mei acha ni likhta.
First give the introduction of the case, as they will see your knowledge and application. If there are any key terms define them while explaining about the case. Then state the causes and effects. Discuss the impact (do this through SWOT Analysis, PEST factors and impact on stakeholders). Then what are the consequences on those impacts caused. Finally evaluate and give the final judgement on the case.

Reaction score
To write better answers especially for paper 2 and paper 3 you should always refer to the casestudy. You can also mention the line numbers from the passage in your answers this will reflect your good understanding of the passage.In addition to this, while answering any question highlight the important term from the question and define it according to the case study given.Add examples if you can (will be scoring for paper 1) Moreover, for paper 2 and 3 apart from defining term also highlight the problem or cause from the passage and then write your answer giving solution to that problem. This will make your answer more interesting for the examiner. Furthermore, try to use more business terms and avoid slang languages in your answers.If you use any term define it while writing your answer.
For more help you can also refer to standard booklet available on XPC :) That will help you a lot :)
giving AS in October this session?

Reaction score
Examiner Tips for AS & A Level Business 9609

Attachments

• Examiner Tips for AS & A Level Business Studies 9707.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 10