• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed to make subject choices for a-levels

Reaction score
I'm doing my last year of olevels and don't know what to choose for my A levels. My subjects are: Economics, Environmental Management, Business Studies, and Sociology. I'm interested in pursuing Business Studies but I don't want to take Maths because I'm not really good in it. What should I do? Help ASAP pleaseeee.......??

Reaction score
I'm doing my last year of olevels and don't know what to choose for my A levels. My subjects are: Economics, Environmental Management, Business Studies, and Sociology. I'm interested in pursuing Business Studies but I don't want to take Maths because I'm not really good in it. What should I do? Help ASAP pleaseeee.......??
I'm currently in A levels and I have friends of mine who opted for Business studies, economics & Urdu.
Then there's one who has Business studies, accounting and sociology.
You can have any combination I guess... If you're good in Microsoft office and interested in it, AICT is there for you too which is very helpful in professional life.

I must say... none of them are studying maths.

Reaction score
I'm currently in A levels and I have friends of mine who opted for Business studies, economics & Urdu.
Then there's one who has Business studies, accounting and sociology.
You can have any combination I guess... If you're good in Microsoft office and interested in it, AICT is there for you too which is very helpful in professional life.

I must say... none of them are studying maths.
I want to go to IBA doesn't it be a necessity to have maths to pursue business administration

Reaction score
I want to go to IBA doesn't it be a necessity to have maths to pursue business administration
I can't really give you a confirm answer. Only an experienced person or a career counsellor might help here.

My personal opinion is that I don't think maths is necessary for business administration.

Reaction score
man can YOU help me? i want to give an extra subject in olevels and have 8 months to prepare for it. should i try environmental management(EM)? what grade did you get in EM and how hard did you have to study for it. and how did you prepare for its exam?