• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Equivalency Private Candidate Problem

Reaction score
Sorry I cant help you yet because I have to go to their office in a few days to get my equivalence done
I completed my A level privately.
You didn't specify what problem you are facing as a Private Candidate to get your equivalence?
Any heads up would be nice
Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi. I gave my O levels exams as a private candidate. As far as I know, equivalence can only be made once you have received your final O level Certificate, which will be posted to your address after 1 month of the result..

Reaction score
Sorry I cant help you yet because I have to go to their office in a few days to get my equivalence done
I completed my A level privately.
You didn't specify what problem you are facing as a Private Candidate to get your equivalence?
Any heads up would be nice
Thanks.
Actually someone told me that equivalency can`t be issued from IBCC and this is because there is nothing private FS.C or intermediate like this in this system. So doing private A levels would be trouble some ~

Reaction score
That's impossible!
There's a high proportion of private candidates especially where I live.I'm sure they would like to take admission in NUST,FAST,CAMSATS,IQRA list goes on they(universities)all want Equivalency from the student.

Reaction score
That's impossible!
There's a high proportion of private candidates especially where I live.I'm sure they would like to take admission in NUST,FAST,CAMSATS,IQRA list goes on they(universities)all want Equivalency from the student.
Yes I agree with you. Hassan (SHT) that's impossible. I also mentioned that in Equivalence thread that I am trying to find someone who did A level privately so I can guide you. Meanwhile I hope someone here helps you out.

Reaction score
Today, My father visited IBCC centre and they told that equivalency can be issued to each and everyone whether they have done A level privately or from institution but i am still a little bit concerned because i can`t rely on the system of interboard beacuse they can easily refuse when i will visit their centre after two years. They can say we have said nothing like this when i will go after two years (because this system and people over there are like this you guys can understand) and that time i will not be able to do anything
Any one over here have done A levels privately then please help me

Reaction score
Today, My father visited IBCC centre and they told that equivalency can be issued to each and everyone whether they have done A level privately or from institution but i am still a little bit concerned because i can`t rely on the system of interboard beacuse they can easily refuse when i will visit their centre after two years. They can say we have said nothing like this when i will go after two years (because this system and people over there are like this you guys can understand) and that time i will not be able to do anything
Any one over here have done A levels privately then please help me
Hassan that's true. Yes I know the system is really bad but it's certainly not flawed or against O/A level students. You're just overthinking and should relax. The day they'll not issue equivalence to private O/A students, everyone would know that because it'll be unfair and unjust. Doing A level privately won't affect you at all and you should definitely continue with your plan.
BTW, I haven't found any private A level person yet, I contacted over 8 people for you but no one knows any private student.

Reaction score
Hassan that's true. Yes I know the system is really bad but it's certainly not flawed or against O/A level students. You're just overthinking and should relax. The day they'll not issue equivalence to private O/A students, everyone would know that because it'll be unfair and unjust. Doing A level privately won't affect you at all and you should definitely continue with your plan.
BTW, I haven't found any private A level person yet, I contacted over 8 people for you but no one knows any private student.

Thanks for your immense support Linkin Park. If you found someone doing A levels privately then do let me know. Thanks Once again

Reaction score
My niece did her A levels privately. She got her equivalency certificate easily from IBCC. She is in DMC now. Apprantely because of the high number of private candidate and some assurances from cie, the have waived off their school/ college registration requirement

Reaction score
There is no problem at all atm. All you have do do is take your original certificates with you and get your equavilance made. There is only one restriction and that too for every one doing a levels that is, you can't get it made if you have given alevels with 2 years gap between for a RETAKE. I don't think that would be a problem as i don't think anyone does their A levels taking 4 years+