• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

as/a-levels

Reaction score
hello everyone,
i am giving my a levels privately and i need help from you guys, it would so great if you could help.
the thing is that i want to know that if travel and tourism cie one could be given privately or not . if someone has given it , please tell me and if it cannot be given privately then i will choose some other subject . thank you

Reaction score
hello everyone,
i am giving my a levels privately and i need help from you guys, it would so great if you could help.
the thing is that i want to know that if travel and tourism cie one could be given privately or not . if someone has given it , please tell me and if it cannot be given privately then i will choose some other subject . thank you
Dear Safia

Pleased to see your letter.Yes You can. Please contact through online with an officer of CIE or Edexcel

Thanks

Faisal Ahammed Novel

EEE,BUET Final Year-2016
Cell: +880-01711017286

Reaction score
Faisal Ahammed Novel

EEE,BUET Final Year-2016
Cell: +880-01711017286
Desperate level = 1000 and rising
hello everyone,
writing is cluttered so if it interpret wrong,apologies.
travel and tourism,you travel alot and want to give cie from the place you are currently in?you can't,when you are applying as a private student you have to choose the centre location which can not be changed afterwards,if you Islamabad as your centre location your exam will be held there.
travel and tourism as a subject?7096?Yes you can take it privately,even if there are no other students an arrangement just for you will be made.
For more info you can contact Britsh Council and will guide you better.They are helpful,don't worry.
Good luck.