• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IG Math and Art buddy? (For May 2017)

Reaction score
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone would like to do some math and art with me?
We could share some good artists to get inspiration, with each other? And we could really make sure that we get tons and tons of math done!
Just in case you'd like to know; my school makes us do grade 9,10 and 11 stuff for the external exam because of a short school year.
Message me if you're interested!

Reaction score
Hi!
We could share some good artists to get inspiration, with each other? And we could really make sure that we get tons and tons of math done!
Just in case you'd like to know; my school makes us do grade 9,10 and 11 stuff for the external exam because of a short school year.
hey i have done my A levels with maths.i can help u here.

Reaction score
Hi!
i can help