• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Complete AS PSYCHOLOGY notes..

Reaction score
Hi. I dont have psycho as a subject but i've realised its worth and thus decided to study it. Plz suggest a good book for CIE As levels for me to begin with... :)

Reaction score
Hi. I dont have psycho as a subject but i've realised its worth and thus decided to study it. Plz suggest a good book for CIE As levels for me to begin with... :)
A/As levels guide.... + Original studies+ websites.. Enough hai, Bus prepare karo and Maaza ayega ;)

Reaction score
A/As level guide??? whats that and where am i supposed to get it frm??? and do u mean by original studies???
Issue it from library or from some book store.. It's basically a revision guide and is second edition is cheaply available.. And yeah original studies... :).. For A levels search for two concrete books on your two chosen fields..
Btwn, I praised joker for his psychological tortures,acts and thrillers... A levels psychology is below your level :p(y)

Reaction score
Guys l do not have very good internet so can someone make one PDF of all the notes there so that it saves time

Reaction score
Issue it from library or from some book store.. It's basically a revision guide and is second edition is cheaply available.. And yeah original studies... :).. For A levels search for two concrete books on your two chosen fields..
Btwn, I praised joker for his psychological tortures,acts and thrillers... A levels psychology is below your level :p(y)
thnx a lot bro..!!
hahahahahahahahahhaha.... certainly hope so :p:p

Reaction score
wow thank you ...I needed these, am sitting for my paper 2 this coming week and I am scared

Reaction score
Pls , tell me if we have to study the original studies of 22 pages or like the ones in the slides and textbooks ??? Roselily .

Reaction score
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU FROM ANY HARM AND BRING ALL YOUR WISHES TRUE. I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR THESE NOTES THANKS ALOT.
I'm doing Psychology alone totally and I have no friends who are taking it, do you think I can pass it alone? Also is there a way I can contact you so if I need help since you've done it already? :):):):):):):)

hi
iam doing psychology privately in saudia plz guide me every thing starting from topics covered in AS and notes how i can learn and study plz help me i dont know anything
A levels is my new experiene plz guide me
thanx
aisha

Reaction score
hi
iam doing psychology privately in saudia plz guide me every thing starting from topics covered in AS and notes how i can learn and study plz help me i dont know anything
A levels is my new experiene plz guide me
thanx
aisha
Maybe Numra N.S can help you.
Check her sign( in teh post above).It has helpful links.

Reaction score
According to the new syllabus... Believe me they are really going to be beneficial..(y).. And if they are then.. Thanks me by your prayers.. ;)
Hi

Thanks alot but iam doing privately so plz guide me everything which topics r to be covered in AS topics for A levels
iam new in this system plz guide me is it easy or difficult to do privately?

I ll be grateful to u

Reaction score
So if I memorize these 20 studies, will that be enough to get an A in AS-Level Psychology (Paper 1 & 2)?

Also, should I memorize them from these notes, or from the revision guide, or from somewhere else?

Reaction score
Hello guys! All your resoures seem really helpful. Thanks for the resourses. I'll be starting my a levels this month and I needed resources for edexcel. I reckon there aren't much of a difference between Cambridge and Edexcel Psychology ( apart from the qp style and format). If camyone could help me with the resources I would be grateful. ❤
Once again thanks for the psychology resources.