• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Thread Closed

Reaction score
I talked to our section head today morning. She said the school hadn't received it yet but even if they do, they shall be announced on Monday only :/

Reaction score
Isn't it ironic that all those veterans that always seem to know things no one else does - before everyone else does; suddenly seemed to have lapsed into unhelpful dormancy... Guys should we gets our hopes up for tomorrow?

Reaction score
Isn't it ironic that all those veterans that always seem to know things no one else does - before everyone else does; suddenly seemed to have lapsed into unhelpful dormancy... Guys should we gets our hopes up for tomorrow?

Reaction score
If you're talking about me xD then I'm sorry but I'm just as helpless as you are :( The wait is killliiiinngggg....!! And I'm not even expecting one for myself xD

Reaction score
Guys honestly how long is it going to take... It's going to be 10 February tomorrow!
Does someone have an acquaintance affiliated with the British council?

Reaction score
Why...isn't that an anomaly... Cambridge has dispatched the results to British council...or has not?