• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rantings Of A Beautiful Mind

Reaction score
ABNEGATION
The faction that values selflessness in the service of other
AMITY
The faction that values peace above all others
CANDOR
The faction that values honesty
DAUNTLESS
The faction who tests their bravery by attempting death defying feats
ERUDITE
who live their lives in the pursuit of knowledge
Which are you ?

Reaction score
ABNEGATION
The faction that values selflessness in the service of other
AMITY
The faction that values peace above all others
CANDOR
The faction that values honesty
DAUNTLESS
The faction who tests their bravery by attempting death defying feats
ERUDITE
who live their lives in the pursuit of knowledge
Which are you ?

I'd probably pick dauntless if I were given a choice. And partly erudite maybe. Not because I would totally fit there but mostly because I can't fit anywhere else.
What about you?? :D

Reaction score
I'd probably pick dauntless if I were given a choice. And partly erudite maybe. Not because I would totally fit there but mostly because I can't fit anywhere else.
What about you?? :D
Nahh.Erudite and me? DOnt go along very well xD
I rather go for Dauntless *_* I loev that faction..All those trill , excitement , anxiety , everything pumpin in your blood , That surge of energy *-* just WOW.
but i Fit that abnegation one too -______- and i no likes it xD

Reaction score
Nahh.Erudite and me? DOnt go along very well xD
I rather go for Dauntless *_* I loev that faction..All those trill , excitement , anxiety , everything pumpin in your blood , That surge of energy *-* just WOW.
but i Fit that abnegation one too -______- and i no likes it xD
hehhe i dont like abnegation either :p

Reaction score
“Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?' In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even 'lame' is kind of lame. Saying 'You're lame' is like saying 'You walk with a limp.' Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he's done all right for himself.

Reaction score
The girl I love resembles an angel. Why do I love her? I don't. My heart does. Can you control your heart? What it wants you to do? Can your mind overpower your heart? I don't think so. I've tried, like more than a thousand times to keep away and end this certain love for her because I know, we aren't going to be together and the consequences in the end could be terrible. No, I can't even think of hurting her in Anyway hurting anyone else, it's just that it'll mark my end then. But then again, what's hope for? I HOPE that we WILL be together. Your future is predestined according to the Islamic believes but the 'human' doesn't know nothing about his/her future, he tries and builds it up. Achieves what he wants to, achieves his dreams. I'm only doing the same. - Epiphany

Reaction score
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being “in love” which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. When you find out love and you have roots that grew towards each other and when all the blossom falls u just realize that You are a single tree and not two!
So for me love is more deeper than just saying I love you in all senses! Its more like loving someone with all their good and bad!

Reaction score
'This was the trouble with families and friends. Like invidious doctors, they knew just where it hurt.'

Reaction score
Ishq.. yeh woh atish hai MD jisne Hazrat Ibrahim ko aag main janey ka hosla diya.

Bekhatar kood para atishe namrood main ishq
Aqal hai mehwae Tamasha-e-lab-e-bam abhi

Yeh woh atish hai MD jo dilon ko dharkati hai , ragon main walwala lati hai , Beqarai lati hai, JO insaan ko zinda-o- javeda rakhti hai .
Ishq..yeh woh jazba hai jis ki buniyad par yeh duniya qaim-o- daim hai.WOh jazba Jo ek maa ko betay se aur betay ko maa se munsalik rakhti hai.Agar yeh jazba is Duniay se fanna ho jae tou yeh duniya mehaz zinda lash ki tarhan hai.
Ishq..Itna haseen lafz jo meri sanson ko thama de , meray Dil ko pighla de , Meri rooh ko aas de.

Magar Ishq..wh jazba bhi hai jo insan ko gumrah kar dey.Meray khiyal se yeh haqeeqat hai kyunke Ishq Anjam se be parwa hota hai.Ishq ko mazi se garz nahi , Mustaqbil ki Fikar nahi , Issey Mehaz apney mehboob ke sath haseen yadgar lamhat buaey hotey hai. Bil Akhir , Isgq tou phir..Ishq hi hai.Ek umeed , kiran, atish, Walwala, justuju , lagan , dukh , gham , ranjish , adwat ,Faqat duniya keh tamam tar Anasir aur Jazbaat is Ek lafz main samet diye gae hain. - October 3 , 2013​

Reaction score
Ishq.. yeh woh atish hai MD jisne Hazrat Ibrahim ko aag main janey ka hosla diya.

Bekhatar kood para atishe namrood main ishq
Aqal hai mehwae Tamasha-e-lab-e-bam abhi

Yeh woh atish hai MD jo dilon ko dharkati hai , ragon main walwala lati hai , Beqarai lati hai, JO insaan ko zinda-o- javeda rakhti hai .
Ishq..yeh woh jazba hai jis ki buniyad par yeh duniya qaim-o- daim hai.WOh jazba Jo ek maa ko betay se aur betay ko maa se munsalik rakhti hai.Agar yeh jazba is Duniay se fanna ho jae tou yeh duniya mehaz zinda lash ki tarhan hai.
Ishq..Itna haseen lafz jo meri sanson ko thama de , meray Dil ko pighla de , Meri rooh ko aas de.

Magar Ishq..wh jazba bhi hai jo insan ko gumrah kar dey.Meray khiyal se yeh haqeeqat hai kyunke Ishq Anjam se be parwa hota hai.Ishq ko mazi se garz nahi , Mustaqbil ki Fikar nahi , Issey Mehaz apney mehboob ke sath haseen yadgar lamhat buaey hotey hai. Bil Akhir , Isgq tou phir..Ishq hi hai.Ek umeed , kiran, atish, Walwala, justuju , lagan , dukh , gham , ranjish , adwat ,Faqat duniya keh tamam tar Anasir aur Jazbaat is Ek lafz main samet diye gae hain. - October 3 , 2013​
Remind me to read this. XD