• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

International JT Ink 2015

Reaction score
Okay. Just one more query. :p Can i enter for it individually, or the payment must be made via school ?
If you have an established literary society and there are other participants from your school too, then it is strongly preferred that you submit your payment together through school.
Since we will mail every participant their own bill, in case for some reason you can not pay through school then you can use that to pay directly.

Reaction score
I wish to enter but needa know will it all be online? since we just temporarily shifted away from Lahore, so is it certain that I wouldn't have to go there personally?

Reaction score
I wish to enter but needa know will it all be online? since we just temporarily shifted away from Lahore, so is it certain that I wouldn't have to go there personally?
Yes it will be. In case you can not come to Lahore to attend the final ceremony, we will mail you the certificates and awards.

and what's the award?
Well firstly you get published in a book. The best entries get further honored in the closing ceremony. And there may be some surprise gifts ;)