• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Im going to take TOFEL !

Reaction score
If you're an international student, you NEED toefl to apply anywhere, but if you're in PK and applying to unis in PK, then it really isn't that important!

Reaction score
Hello,

WLCI Business Programmes primarily focus on how organisations work, systems and processes in organizations and changing trends in the business environment. These Business Courses also ensure that you will be equipped with relevant knowledge and be trained in skills and attitude that will help you to perform effectively in highly competitive professions. During these Management Courses you will understand business concepts and theories through workshops, case studies and assignments.

TOEFL/GMAT

Reaction score
i hardly studied for it :( but i still managed to get 114
If only i studied then i would have gotten 120 *sigh*

Reaction score
HELLO GUYSSS there is an awesome book for toefl...i was planning to take it too...please buy the toefl superpack....its one of da best..........i have the ielts and its extremeley helpfull.........btw pray for me guyz...i have my exam on 11th july 2015...for ielts...

Reaction score
HELLO GUYSSS there is an awesome book for toefl...i was planning to take it too...please buy the toefl superpack....its one of da best..........i have the ielts and its extremeley helpfull.........btw pray for me guyz...i have my exam on 11th july 2015...for ielts...
Ahaun thankx! And all the best in sha Allah yiu will get the band you want =D