• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was W15 qp 12?

How was w 15 qp 12 today?

• Hard

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Easy

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It is really difficult to tackle this kind of situation. Hope for the best.

Do i give you harder?/

I studied privately, no teacher, no school, no tuition, sweet nothing and FULL A LEVEL, FIRST TAKE

I worked the entire 2 year and then they put 3 papers together...

Then they gave THAT PAPER... This math grade meant so much. I really tried to apply methods so unless they do give me like few method marks, and i loose only 20 marks (i messed up 20 mark question, like ABC, Identity, i reversed equation is last question integration but couldn't reach an answer, the kn b question was a mess, two others.. i did rest of paper fine.. there oughta be few calculation error too)

Well, thank you CIE for doing this to us

Reaction score
12088149_1294141433984277_1963231459573930699_n.jpg

Reaction score
Do i give you harder?/

I studied privately, no teacher, no school, no tuition, sweet nothing and FULL A LEVEL, FIRST TAKE

Then they gave THAT PAPER... This math grade meant so much. I really tried to apply methods so unless they do give me like few method marks, and i loose only 20 marks (i messed up 20 mark question, like ABC, Identity, i reversed equation is last question integration but couldn't reach an answer, the kn b question was a mess, two others.. i did rest of paper fine.. there oughta be few calculation error too)

Forget it now, hard luck, prepare for the next exams.
#CHILL

Reaction score
Do i give you harder?/

CIE seems to be very unfair and cruel to you! You got 3 papers the same day? Thats freaking insane!

Reaction score
Not unfair. Should have checked the timetables which are released way earlier and plan accordingly

PLAN WHAT DUDE??? I am not student from some fancy private college student.. I work to finance my studies.. I couldn't afford nor manage giving them separate. #Disgusted

And i had checked it. But what other way I had..

Plan Accordingly????

Reaction score
I'm not trying to boast here but this paper was relatively easy compared to all those past papers I've worked before.
For the vector 1st part, you take them as colinear points
on a straight line, the direction vector is same but the distance is different. You need to multiply with a number to get the distances

Therefore, AB= kAC, where k is the multiple
You just solve them you need k first, then you get p and q rather easily

Imo, I'm getting full marks in this paper unless I miscalculated something
That just means paper 32 is gonna be the worst of all