• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is AdvancED recognised by all universities across Pakistan?

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum!
Since my school is accredited by the AdvancED, I've 2 options either to go for A levels or simple HSD (High school diploma) and get a school report card and with this I can get admission in i.e US or in any country with out the need of A levels.
so I need to know whether it's the same in Pakistan? Can I get admission with my school report card?

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum!
Since my school is accredited by the AdvancED, I've 2 options either to go for A levels or simple HSD (High school diploma) and get a school report card and with this I can get admission in i.e US or in any country with out the need of A levels.
so I need to know whether it's the same in Pakistan? Can I get admission with my school report card?
Alevels; For any country outside Pakistan works flawlessly.
HSD;IF you get your degree from the fbise you will get admission in any institution of Pakistan with much ease.The system(the admission process) is based on your HSD,people who have done alevel get into problem in admission because the pattern is different.
your school report?i dont get that.

Reaction score
Alevels; For any country outside Pakistan works flawlessly.
HSD;IF you get your degree from the fbise you will get admission in any institution of Pakistan with much ease.The system(the admission process) is based on your HSD,people who have done alevel get into problem in admission because the pattern is different.
your school report?i dont get that.
I meant that my school report would have the stamp of AdvancED due to which it's accepted by most of the Uni's round the world..
P.S: I'm in A2 now

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum!
You're options are pretty limited in Pakistan.
The best one's being LUMS and UET only.
But you need SAT-1 for both Universities (Compulsory).

Last edited: