• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Admission in NUST / GIKI

Reaction score
First of all, can anyone please tell me the process to get my O-levels equivalence certificate?
Then Secondly, can someone please tell me minimum A level grades required to get admission in NUST & GIKI? Is SAT a compulsion? Thanks.

omg

Reaction score
First of all, can anyone please tell me the process to get my O-levels equivalence certificate?
Then Secondly, can someone please tell me minimum A level grades required to get admission in NUST & GIKI? Is SAT a compulsion? Thanks.
You don't have to give SAT unless you are applying for sat-based seats.
and your admission test is what matters more than your grades

Reaction score
For Equivalence Check out the attached documents
Min A-level Grade to get in any(Well-known) Pakistan University is C.
SAT is not compulsory.Yet by the submission of SAT scores one can omit the entry test.(A Recommendation for International Students)
Scholarships there?
Yes,Scholarships are available.
All the information is available on their Website(s).
Criteria?
For?

Attachments

• Equivalence.doc
    79 KB · Views: 17
  • Form.doc
    88 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
For Equivalence Check out the attached documents

Min A-level Grade to get in any(Well-known) Pakistan University is C.
SAT is not compulsory.Yet by the submission of SAT scores one can omit the entry test.(A Recommendation for International Students)

Yes,Scholarships are available.
All the information is available on their Website(s).

For?
Thanks a lot... Sucks to know I'll lose a lot of marks in conversion...

Reaction score
What is procedure for PC?
Private Candidate is no different. You've just got to apply for the NET online, follow the procedure and the appear for the test.
Be ready with your equivalence certificate of olevel (and alevel if you have the certificate already)

Reaction score
really u r?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U R A HUMAN BEING RIGHT????!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry
its just that everyone i ask is either not doing medicine or applying else where XP

oakyzzz tooh many questions letme sort them out in ma mind XD

Reaction score
really u r?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U R A HUMAN BEING RIGHT????!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry
its just that everyone i ask is either not doing medicine or applying else where XP

oakyzzz tooh many questions letme sort them out in ma mind XD
Doesn't really matter :)

i'm not doing medicine either but I might have the answer to your query. You'll need to pose your question first, obviously

sure take your time

Reaction score

i'm not doing medicine either but I might have the answer to your query. You'll need to pose your question first, obviously

sure take your time
looool okayz fine

so...this entrance test for the uni....i live in karachi btw....so exactly how do i apply for it in dec?....btw does the uni accept students in dec....or is it in june like dow and other unis?

Reaction score

sure take your time
and r u appearing for the test in dec?....i am done with a levels this session isA and will be doing sat 2 on 5th dec isA....so exactly what should i do cause i am lost?...

Im not applying on local basis as i have done igcse's from outside....i went to dow uni here but the fee structure for international students is really high...what are my other options? i want to study medicine anywhere in pakistan...prob is where should i start? nust is a good uni....but im lost

Reaction score

sure take your time
and r u appearing for the test in dec?....i am done with a levels this session isA and will be doing sat 2 on 5th dec isA....so exactly what should i do cause i am lost?...

Im not applying on local basis as i have done igcse's from outside....i went to dow uni here but the fee structure for international students is really high...what are my other options? i want to study medicine anywhere in pakistan...prob is where should i start? nust is a good uni....but im lost

Reaction score

sure take your time

Reaction score
looool okayz fine

so...this entrance test for the uni....i live in karachi btw....so exactly how do i apply for it in dec?....btw does the uni accept students in dec....or is it in june like dow and other unis?
application is online. http://www.nust.edu.pk/Admissions/Under-Graduate/Pages/Dates-to-Remember.aspx these are the dates you need to keep an eye on. the test is conducted 3 times and you can appear as many times as you want. Selection of students takes place only once, just like ther unis.
Since you are in karachi, the test is conducted there only once (in june). It is conducted thrice only in islamabad. it says so here in salient features of NET https://ugadmissions.nust.edu.pk/

Reaction score
application is online. http://www.nust.edu.pk/Admissions/Under-Graduate/Pages/Dates-to-Remember.aspx these are the dates you need to keep an eye on. the test is conducted 3 times and you can appear as many times as you want. Selection of students takes place only once, just like ther unis.
Since you are in karachi, the test is conducted there only once (in june). It is conducted thrice only in islamabad
shoot! well thank you anyways....btw is there any way on earth i can get into a medical uni before june?