• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 physics october novemeber 2015...imma solve all past papers and post them...who's in?

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm doing a2 chem and a2 phy in oct/nov 2015...

I can't find a tuition teacher or academy in the entire karachi (I know It's complicated sadly) .... But yes since I have many many many friends here I decided to solve all past papers from nov 2002 till june 2015 question by question and ask everyone to help me out....

We have exactly 66 days and I have started wid the papers but I need help too....

If anyone else is doing chem a2 and phy a2 in oct/nov 2015 please help me out...just 1 p4 and 1 p5 for chem and phy is enough...I will be posting both the question papers, my working outs page by page and of course the mark scheme...

I hope that you all will help me out as u see I'm alone too....

Hope to receive a quick and positive reply soon!

Maila

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm doing a2 chem and a2 phy in oct/nov 2015...

I can't find a tuition teacher or academy in the entire karachi (I know It's complicated sadly) .... But yes since I have many many many friends here I decided to solve all past papers from nov 2002 till june 2015 question by question and ask everyone to help me out....

We have exactly 66 days and I have started wid the papers but I need help too....

If anyone else is doing chem a2 and phy a2 in oct/nov 2015 please help me out...just 1 p4 and 1 p5 for chem and phy is enough...I will be posting both the question papers, my working outs page by page and of course the mark scheme...

I hope that you all will help me out as u see I'm alone too....

Hope to receive a quick and positive reply soon!

Maila
well...I'm with you. Although not 66 days left now, lets plan for the one month left now. But sorry, I can't help u with physics, only chemistry

Reaction score
well...I'm with you. Although not 66 days left now, lets plan for the one month left now. But sorry, I can't help u with physics, only chemistry
Yaaaaay alahamdulilah I found my bestieeeeee imma beee solo happy now since chem is sooo bad heheh
Yupp 65 now till exams are over (6th nov is p5 phy)

But yes let's start from now .... I'm going to do paper 4 and 5 novemeber 2002 for chem and phy isA tomorow morning

Reaction score
Wow ! What a great thing to do . Every subject should have such a thread .
Wish u the best !

Thank you sweety yes wish us luck isA....I did bio and maths already so isA when some of my friends have finished imma encourage (lol force actually XP) to do this too as most of us don't have tuition teachers etc...

Reaction score
Thank you sweety yes wish us luck isA....I did bio and maths already so isA when some of my friends have finished imma encourage (lol force actually XP) to do this too as most of us don't have tuition teachers etc...
Well , if theres anything i have learnt from life that would be do hardwork and pray to Allah . These are the two things to get u to ur dreams and if they dont they have taken u somehwere much better bcz that somewhere will be what Allah wanted for you . He knows whats behind and He knows whats present & what the future holds for us . What we have to do is use the power in our body given by Allah bcz this isnt a magical world !
Take care dear .

Reaction score
Well , if theres anything i have learnt from life that would be do hardwork and pray to Allah . These are the two things to get u to ur dreams and if they dont they have taken u somehwere much better bcz that somewhere will be what Allah wanted for you . He knows whats behind and He knows whats present & what the future holds for us . What we have to do is use the power in our body given by Allah bcz this isnt a magical world !
Take care dear .

Thank you Numra for the beautiful motivation...It's the nicest thing I have heard in a fairly long time....lovvvveee uuuu honey...btw r u Numra Sajid from school in KSA?

Reaction score
No prob.
I'm sorry, I'm not too good with chem.

As for physics, just tell me which question form which papers. i'll try to solve them one by one, if possible - not the complete paper at once.
Also, it would be best to ask through the comments at that site - i check them more often there.

Thank you in advance and yes I will check it

Reaction score
Yaaaaay alahamdulilah I found my bestieeeeee imma beee solo happy now since chem is sooo bad heheh
Yupp 65 now till exams are over (6th nov is p5 phy)

But yes let's start from now .... I'm going to do paper 4 and 5 novemeber 2002 for chem and phy isA tomorow morning
Thanks..u too my bestie. and luckily u still have two months but my papers will start from 5 October.
Yes..chemistry is real bad to gulp up one's mind. Anyway, praying to Allah relieves my tension, otherwise the headache of 5 papers at once is too stressful for me
Which school are u from?

okay, I'm also going to solve chemistry paper 4 Nov, 2002...
...(ehhemm!! with a mug full of tea, paper is in my hand...seems a bit horrible..:sneaky:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks..u too my bestie. and luckily u still have two months but my papers will start from 5 October.
Yes..chemistry is real bad to gulp up one's mind. Anyway, praying to Allah relieves my tension, otherwise the headache of 5 papers at once is too stressful for me
Which school are u from?

...(ehhemm!! with a mug full of tea, paper is in my hand...seems a bit horrible..:sneaky:)

Heheh sweetoooo I'm a private candidate just finishing up the last a2 for chem nd phy then gotta do sats and mcat isA .... Ohh best of luck sweetheart XD I will pray for u too honey no worries...yesss I have planned one paper for chem p4 and p5 will solve everything isA

Reaction score
Which school are u from?

Do finish the paper and check out mine and help me too loveeee

Reaction score
Do finish the paper and check out mine and help me too loveeee
where is your chemistry paper? I can't see if u uploaded it above. Can u help me with the enthalpy cycle making and calculating lattice energy, its Q 2(c), Nov/2002 paper. I tried a lot to understand it from coursebook but still I can't get it clearly.

Its amazing that you are doing privately. By the way, I'm also private and fully doing it on my own, Alhamdulillah, no academy or tuition.

Reaction score
where is your chemistry paper? I can't see if u uploaded it above. Can u help me with the enthalpy cycle making and calculating lattice energy, its Q 2(c), Nov/2002 paper. I tried a lot to understand it from coursebook but still I can't get it clearly.

Its amazing that you are doing privately. By the way, I'm also private and fully doing it on my own, Alhamdulillah, no academy or tuition.
Hey honey that was the exact same question I was stuck on I posted my paper here in a level wait let me get add the link