• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT 1in in oct and SAT 2 in nov helpppppppppppppppppppp

Reaction score
Essay is compulsory till January. XD
Actually in registration it had both dunno why.i still did it with essay tho. Options were sat,sat with essay and sat subject test.i took the second one.that's right,right? Like good unis would prefer with essay.

Reaction score
Actually in registration it had both dunno why.i still did it with essay tho. Options were sat,sat with essay and sat subject test.i took the second one.that's right,right? Like good unis would prefer with essay.
Redesigned SAT in March 2016. Google karo.

Reaction score
Hello guys............ I just stumbled across this thread today.............. I am also giving sat1 in October!
Ummm well I wanted to ask wether any of you is really good at essays?
As in can anyone grade my essay that I wrote cuz I would love to know someone else's point of view......... :)

Reaction score
Hello guys............ I just stumbled across this thread today.............. I am also giving sat1 in October!
Ummm well I wanted to ask wether any of you is really good at essays?
As in can anyone grade my essay that I wrote cuz I would love to know someone else's point of view......... :)

Sure, I can do that.

Reaction score
Sure, I can do that.
Really????
Thanku sooo much!!!
Here is a screenshot of my essay (I posted it on another site but no one replied)
image.jpg

There are a few spelling errors while typing that I didn't intend to make........ :)
Once again, thankuuuu!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really????
Thanku sooo much!!!
Here is a screenshot of my essay (I posted it on another site but no one replied)
View attachment 55918

There are a few spelling errors while typing that I didn't intend to make........ :)
Once again, thankuuuu!!
Couldnt help but correct some grammatical errors. I think pollution is better suited than the pollution,same with THE global warming,THE nature
Have gone extinct SO there is a possibility...,end at not for the better the first paragraph or it gets unnecessarily wordy.

SO they start following unhealthy diets.Boys instead of THE boys.Also THE television.Avoid ''I'' in essays,better to say WHO knows what the next generations might be like.

No need of comma after even though,only needed after 'now'.Treat people OF different races.SO instead of That.

Concluding paragraph isnt usually required.

Good response with a quotation and 3 examples.I'd give you a 3 or a 4.Avoid using THE before every noun,and try to use more expressions,idioms,similes.Remove grammatical mistakes and you can easily score a 5 or more,since the strength of the argument wasnt a weak point.Just improve the grammar.

Im a student myself and am going to take the SAT in Oct,so i might have missed some mistakes or wrongfully penalised some stuff,still hope this helps.

Reaction score
Couldnt help but correct some grammatical errors. I think pollution is better suited than the pollution,same with THE global warming,THE nature
Have gone extinct SO there is a possibility...,end at not for the better the first paragraph or it gets unnecessarily wordy.

SO they start following unhealthy diets.Boys instead of THE boys.Also THE television.Avoid ''I'' in essays,better to say WHO knows what the next generations might be like.

No need of comma after even though,only needed after 'now'.Treat people OF different races.SO instead of That.

Concluding paragraph isnt usually required.

Good response with a quotation and 3 examples.I'd give you a 3 or a 4.Avoid using THE before every noun,and try to use more expressions,idioms,similes.Remove grammatical mistakes and you can easily score a 5 or more,since the strength of the argument wasnt a weak point.Just improve the grammar.

Im a student myself and am going to take the SAT in Oct,so i might have missed some mistakes or wrongfully penalised some stuff,still hope this helps.
Haha looks like I used THE excessively!!
Oh well thank u sooooo much for ur review!!!
And yes it helped alotttt!
:D

Reaction score
Hey guys same here.. SAT 1 in OCT and SAT 2 in NOV..
Guys I have a friend, his name is Mohammed Arshad. During registration for the SAT, they ask for a first name and a surname. My friend has already registered; he entered "Mohhamed Arshad" in both fields, first name and surname. In his US Visa, in the Given name field, the letters "FNU" are written, while in the Surname, "Mohammed Arshad". Did he register right? Will he be able to sit for the exam? (They check the passport before giving the exam here in India).