• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bonjourrr(:

Reaction score
Im a private candidate for the A level examinations, appearing in the may june session. My subjects are AICT and maths, im indecisive about the third; either chemistry or english language.

If there are any resources anyone would like to share then im more than happy to receive it :)

Cheers!

image.jpg

Reaction score
well i think it would be better if you take chem and i have some presentation which are best for chemistry :)

Im a private candidate for the A level examinations, appearing in the may june session. My subjects are AICT and maths, im indecisive about the third; either chemistry or english language.

If there are any resources anyone would like to share then im more than happy to receive it :)

Cheers!

View attachment 45665

Reaction score

Cheers!

View attachment 45665
I would say its better to go with chem,although its a bit nah medium difficult but can be handled.But if u are good with the language and had an A or A*in olevel go with that,dont get stuck with boring chem.

Reaction score
First of all, I don't get the title. What does it mean :p ? *Noob here*
Secondly, Welcome to this community, God bless you.
Thirdly, Go for English, coz its fun to be with :) ;) Portrait your ideas on blank page, ah, that's awesome thing in the world. My opinion would be, to choose English. :D
Fourthly, Why not taking Physics :p ?
Fifth and final (No more boring points :p), I dont have notes on AICT, but do have for math, So which book you picked up for Math ? :)

Regards,
Thought Blocker (Rohan Shah) :whistle:

Reaction score
Thirdly, Go for English, coz its fun to be with :) ;) Portrait your ideas on blank page, ah, that's awesome thing in the world. My opinion would be, to choose English. :D
Fifth and final (No more boring points :p), I dont have notes on AICT, but do have for math, So which book you picked up for Math ? :)

Regards,
Bonjour is a french word that means "Hello"

Reaction score

Regards,

Haha yeah it means hello in french :p and thank you :) or should i say merci?
English is fun, yeah i considered that point already, but there are no past papers on it and its really hard to score in D: the advantage is though, that we have to learn more about the history and different kinds of english, like hinglish for instance :D so its quite applicable too, but then again its hard to score in! Wheeeeere do i gooo D:
Its definitely harder for me cuz i never really had english language teachers teaching us legit stuff cuz in igcse's, we had 3 teachers in a year, and in my AS level, my english language teacher was a geography teacher whatta joke
Anyway, english is always fun, but idk if it being fun will get me the grades :p

No physics cuz it causes me a lot of greying of my hair :|
I mean its a subject im actually happy to be done with. Mechanics and nuclear are alright, but electricity went over my head.
Chemistry on the other hand was fun; its generally said that girls prefer chemistry and guys prefer physics :D

I use the book by hodder education, sophie goldie (gotta love that name)
Its a great book :D im open for notes!

Reaction score
Hi

http://ramadan.wasl.ae/english/place-your-vote/

Please click the link above and vote for Bilal Sajid ( my brother ) [Picture below] for his Ramadan drawing competition

and Please Please Please do tell others to vote too . Please It really means a lot to me . I really really want my brother to win this time *pika please*

Thanks and have a Blessed Ramadan ^_^

P.S If you have click vote and page refreshes it means u have voted :D

816adc90ad742b615c7cf12a6fa90619e587f709.jpg

Reaction score
Hi

http://ramadan.wasl.ae/english/place-your-vote/

Please click the link above and vote for Bilal Sajid ( my brother ) [Picture below] for his Ramadan drawing competition

and Please Please Please do tell others to vote too . Please It really means a lot to me . I really really want my brother to win this time *pika please*

Thanks and have a Blessed Ramadan ^_^

P.S If you have click vote and page refreshes it means u have voted :D

816adc90ad742b615c7cf12a6fa90619e587f709.jpg

Done :) hope your brother wins!

Reaction score

Cheers!

View attachment 45665
are u in A1 OR A2. your tutors will provide u all resources. from where u r getting tuitions?

Reaction score
are u in A1 OR A2. your tutors will provide u all resources. from where u r getting tuitions?
Hi,

Im in A2 :) are you too a private student?
I dont have tutors as of yet, im in contact with some of my old teachers for doubts, but so far ive learnt most of the material on my own

Reaction score
Hi,

I dont have tutors as of yet, im in contact with some of my old teachers for doubts, but so far ive learnt most of the material on my own
Hi,

I'm not a student anymore. ask me if u need any help in maths

Reaction score
anyone plzz help me?! I lost all my hodder education student CD's for chemistry and physics and as levels are approaching the november series plzz i really need those CDs do anyone of u have them? Or any link to download them?? Plz help me i need them