• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Papers section is back

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Hello folks,

The papers section is now fixed and most of the subjects have been updated with resources up to the October/November 2014 session.

We lost a server recently and everything had to be rebuilt from scratch, thus the long delay.
Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I am still busy with some other projects but will be back on XPC in about 6-8 weeks.
A lot needs to be done in here but in the meantime, I would really like to thank all the admins* and moderators for keeping this community intact.

Regards,
PlanetMaster

*Yep! There is only one except me! :p

EDIT: The error with file downloads has also been fixed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
XPC has missed you :p
After the disappearance of papers and the frequent shutting down of community as well, the popularity of XPC has significantly decreased.
Hope it improves (y)

Reaction score
Hello folks,

The papers section is now fixed and most of the subjects have been updated with resources up to the October/November 2014 session.

We lost a server recently and everything had to be rebuilt from scratch, thus the long delay.
Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I am still busy with some other projects but will be back on XPC in about 6-8 weeks.
A lot needs to be done in here but in the meantime, I would really like to thank all the admins* and moderators for keeping this community intact.

Regards,
PlanetMaster

*Yep! There is only one except me! :p
Not working for me. Although the page is opening, but none of the links is working. :( Please help me out!
upload_2015-7-27_21-50-22.png
^ Giving this error everytime I click on any paper.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
XPC has missed you :p
After the disappearance of papers and the frequent shutting down of community as well, the popularity of XPC has significantly decreased.
Hope it improves (y)
Like I said, we were having issues with the paper section.
Apologies for that.

However, I am unaware of any issues with community.
Can you please reply with any issues you were experiencing with the community?

Reaction score
Like I said, we were having issues with the paper section.
Apologies for that.

However, I am unaware of any issues with community.
Can you please reply with any issues you were experiencing with the community?
The issue that Rizwan has described above.
A few months back it was very common but now it has significantly decreased
In Pakistan, I couldnt access it 90% of the time. Had to use proxies which sometimes worked, sometimes didnt.
This same issue has been experienced by all of my friends as well, which is why many of them have left.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently, our firewall was blocking those request due to one aggressive security module set.
It is now fixed and should not be blocking anymore.

If you do see that error in future, can you please report to me via Conversations.
Please use 'Error Code 20' in title.

Reaction score
Thank you for solving the biggest problem(error 20) on this site...
This is the first time i'm seeing xpc so dull and isolated... I mean harsly 2-3 members online... Not even moderators and admins are much active :/
I hope this site revives again.... Had bestest of my memories here with many great members...
Used to love this place a lot... It was way active back in 2013....

Reaction score
Thank you for solving the biggest problem(error 20) on this site...
This is the first time i'm seeing xpc so dull and isolated... I mean harsly 2-3 members online... Not even moderators and admins are much active :/
I hope this site revives again.... Had bestest of my memories here with many great members...
Used to love this place a lot... It was way active back in 2013....
Emotional, really! Makes me cry :cry: