• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2015 gt.

Reaction score
What do you think an A will be for BIOLOGY? I think:
Bio 12: 30/40
Bio 22: 50/80
Bio 42: 28/40

What do you think a A will be for PHYSICS? I think:
Physics 12: 27/40
Physics 22: 45-50/75
Physics 42: 17/30 (Mine wasn't good).
Do you guys think the percentile will be high because the paper was easy? I hope not.

What do you think an A will be for CHEMISTRY? I think:
Chem 12: 28/40 (Honestly, it was hard)
Chem 22: 45/75 ( Many Organic Chemistry questions, hence it will be low because many candidates find it hard)
Chem 42: 47/60

What do you think an A will be for ENGLISH?
Eng 12: IDK.
Eng 22: 32/50 ( The second passage was a bit tricky, stupid Monica).

Please, leave your predictions below.

Reaction score
Monica Fudges the whole thing. I hope A* for English stays likes this:
P1: 54
P2: 43
.___.

Reaction score
Monica Fudges the whole thing. I hope A* for English stays likes this:
P1: 54
P2: 43
.___.
In case of english, its not as easy to get A* as many think. I have seen many candidates whose linguistic skills were almost impeccable, but still they end up with A or B. By considering the last years thresholds, i think in case of english thresholds will be set as:
P1: 50 (it's usually around 50)
p2: 30 (Monica Passage was very tricky, although i'm hoping to get 43/50 in P2 because mine went extremely great! :p But still it was tough for many.)

Reaction score
In case of english, its not as easy to get A* as many think. I have seen many candidates whose linguistic skills were almost impeccable, but still they end up with A or B. By considering the last years thresholds, i think in case of english thresholds will be set as:
P1: 50 (it's usually around 50)
p2: 30 (Monica Passage was very tricky, although i'm hoping to get 43/50 in P2 because mine went extremely great! :p But still it was tough for many.)
Yeah, I think you're right. P2 will be around 30. I'll probably get above 35, hopefully.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think you're right. P2 will be around 30. I'll probably get above 35, hopefully.
I got two or three questions wrong about passage. And maybe a word meaning. Maybe a few marks lost from summary. But I think I will get a hard fought 40+.

Reaction score
Damn.. Apart from that pattern solving question, maths P1 was easy AF. I think A* will be at 70+.

Reaction score
Damn.. Apart from that pattern solving question, maths P1 was easy AF. I think A* will be at 70+.
Yeah, I lost all marks in that number sequence question and the transformation one. Though, I won't be getting above 60, around 55. The percentile will be low because some questions were tricky. The Oct/Nov 2014 paper was much easier than ours, and the A was set about 55/80. So, that's good. P2 will be way better and easier.

Reaction score
Yeah, I lost all marks in that number sequence question and the transformation one. Though, I won't be getting above 60, around 55. The percentile will be low because some questions were tricky. The Oct/Nov 2014 paper was much easier than ours, and the A was set about 55/80. So, that's good. P2 will be way better and easier.
Well I hope so. Well I want to know the source from where you get to know official thresholds?

Reaction score
The number pattern question wasn't hard at all, although the mensuration one was a little tricky but I got it completely right. :D, the main thing to keep in mind was that the volume of the hemisphere was 1/3 of the ENTIRE solid. Here are the answers to it:
a) 4r
b)17
c)pi*r^2((sqrt(17))+2)

Reaction score
The number pattern question wasn't hard at all, although the mensuration one was a little tricky but I got it completely right. :D, the main thing to keep in mind was that the volume of the hemisphere was 1/3 of the ENTIRE solid. Here are the answers to it:
a) 4r
b)17
c)pi*r^2((sqrt(17))+2)
it was
a)5r
b)6
and c accordingly. I double checked.

Reaction score
L
i dont think they are real!
because A* at 113/150 is very low for any subject!
Lol, trust me, it's right.
The percentile works like this: When the papers that session is bad, the percentile goes low, and it isn't just Pakistan, it's basically everyone who gave the exam in the whole world. And when the papers are good, the percentile goes high, meaning that an 'A' will be higher, hard to get. There marking scheme is hard, they're not lenient.