• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS Acceptance

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I applied to SDSB and had a 1700 in SAT 1. I had 2A*s, 6As and 1B in O levels. Had 2As in AS levels in Physics and Chemistry. I applied to the States earlier and got in two liberal arts colleges and one business school with scholarships, which I will not be attending as I didn't get good aid. I also got into a few summer schools last year. Do you think I might get in? I know my SAT is a bit on the lower side but I did send LUMS all of my acceptance letters......I hope that they look at our applications holistically....

Reaction score
Oh and will we be notified incase we *dont* get in? Will they update our portal too?
You have good grades so you have chances of getting in since LUMS focuses on grades mostly. And i dont think they update our portals if we get rejection, they just mail a rejection letter. But im not really sure about this

Reaction score
Welll they'll be releasing the second round of offers any day now (hopefully). If you have applied for aid then it'll take time
I applied for financial assistance,and they just visited my place today.Should i think of the admission as a yes.

Reaction score
I think its a yes, why would they go through so much hassle of visiting your house when they weren't even sure they wanted to offer you a place. So I'm sure your in Inshallah

Reaction score
I applied for financial assistance,and they just visited my place today.Should i think of the admission as a yes.
Yes i definitely think that you are in. Or else they wouldn't even consider your financial aid file. I'm sure lums is already very busy with the admission stuff so they wouldn't check your house if you hadn't gotten in.

Reaction score

so what did they ask you when they visited your place? And how did they go about the whole thing? Like did they go into each and every room and count how many ACs, computers, etc you guys had? Please tell us everything. I am sorry for all these questions. I have applied for aid too and haven't received any word from them on it yet.

Reaction score
i have 2A* 3A and 3B in olevel and 1700 in sat1...do i have a chance in any of the schools???

Reaction score
They mostly verified the information provided in the application,they were interested about the sources of income we had and the income per annum,and yeah they did bother checking out the house not all those minute details

Reaction score
Guys many of the financial aid decisions are out. Check your portals
Friend got in with 40% aid