• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Levels Economics MCQ Doubts

Reaction score
yar i

s kai ans D hai
as
Coz It Effects the price mechanism
in more detail

Max prices Set karne se Price mechanism Effect hota hai Price mech is Jab forces of Demand n supply Meet kre Independently Jo price set ho
But in the MS it's B :(
And what is exactly rationing? (Please explain in English :p )

Reaction score
madoka this one too... :) it's visible right?
View attachment 48667

The answer is B.
Division of Labor is supposed to bring in specialization by dividing the whole production process into smaller tasks and making each labor do a small task. Therefore, it is more applicable in scenarios where standardization is required.
A bakery that employees only two workers cannot practically implement division of labour.
Options C and D are both businesses that cater to customized orders which means there products are not standardized. That brings us down to B where the assembler has a large number of workers employed and products are standardized.

Reaction score
yar
i

have doubt on it
what is its ans
b or d
in makr scheme
The answer is B. I believe its B in the marking scheme too. I have already explained the reason earlier.

The answer is B.
Division of Labor is supposed to bring in specialization by dividing the whole production process into smaller tasks and making each labor do a small task. Therefore, it is more applicable in scenarios where standardization is required.
A bakery that employees only two workers cannot practically implement division of labour.
Options C and D are both businesses that cater to customized orders which means there products are not standardized. That brings us down to B where the assembler has a large number of workers employed and products are standardized.

Reaction score
The answer is B.
Okay... Thank you soo much... Got itt... :)

Reaction score
View attachment 48713

In the ms the answer is C i agree with that but why cant the answer be B and is this a unitary elastic curve?
B!(+)(+)dy $k(_)!!
Aakash Raka it's C only cause it's not a unitary elastic curve...
Read in the textbook ... This type of curve suggests that in the top half the PED > 1
whereas the bottom half is PED < 1 ...
So the PED is changing... Calculate the % change... It'll be different at all prices... Check it... :)