• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
I am not asking for a reply that has an authentication in it.. It's not like I will report you if you don't tell me the exact date .. so chill.. just someone who has an idea tell me if overseas students get their decisions after students in Pakistan.
Hahahah only telling :p

Reaction score
Y is lums taking so much time in giving admissions? Their process is damn too slow:mad:
Agree!
Their long procedure driving me crazy, it's like they're playing with our feelings >(
The wait is killing me, and even I could not study for my board exams, Oh God I'm gonna fail in 2nd year ;(
Atleast they should give us a date, on which they are gonna disclose decisions!

Reaction score
My marks are 874/1050 in matric and 408/550 in part 1.
And i have not been called yet.
Which schools have you applied for and which school was you first priority?
How many of your friends applied??
And how many got calls or anything from LUMS??

Reaction score
I heard that FA students got their acceptances in first week of May last year.
Is it right??? if not then, when they received acceptances??

Reaction score
Did anyone notice the change in the processing status tab? the Admission test ticket link has been removed. Is it just mine or everyones?

Reaction score
Did anyone notice the change in the processing status tab? the Admission test ticket link has been removed. Is it just mine or everyones?
I noticed!
But my SSE test ticket is removed only, LCAT ticket is still there accompanied with admission test instructions.