• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Equivalence

Reaction score
I have to get my A Level Equivalence, can someone please tell me the procedure and what documents are required???....Where am I suppose to send all this??

Reaction score
Did you get your O-Levels equivalence yet?
Anyway, visit www.ibcc.edu.pk, you'll find the steps to have your equivalence made, there.
Feel free to ask if you're still in doubt.

Reaction score
Did you get your O-Levels equivalence yet?
Anyway, visit www.ibcc.edu.pk, you'll find the steps to have your equivalence made, there.
Feel free to ask if you're still in doubt.

Yes, I do have my O-Level equivalence, I just need to know what is the procedure for the A-Level and what documents do I have to send them....I cant find any info on the website about where to send these documents and What documents am I suppose to attach...

Reaction score
Yes, I do have my O-Level equivalence, I just need to know what is the procedure for the A-Level and what documents do I have to send them....I cant find any info on the website about where to send these documents and What documents am I suppose to attach...

Attach all your CIE certificates, and the O-Levels equivalence certificate. And the others that you attached previously, for instance, copy of the B-Form/NIC.
By the way, it is pretty clear written on the equivalence form what needs to be attached. Just go through that once; you'll find that in the second last section of the form! :)

Reaction score
I have done a levels in bio,chem,phy and maths so I have to make two equivalences one for medical and one for engineering.? Plz reply asap.

Reaction score
if u want to do both only then make 2 equivalences

arent u decided between medicine and engineering?

Reaction score
Hey friends.....i need help plzzz...I had submitted my A levels equivalence form at IBCC on Friday 6th sept and now I will get it on 25th sept that is after 14 working days..and the last date for the submission of DUHS application form is 23rd sept! plzzzzzzzz suggest me wt to do now????? I m reallllyyy tensed! :'(

Reaction score
If we have converted olevel marks into matric one is the olevel certificate is given back by the ibcc ?????

Reaction score
Asalamualikum
For overseas student whats the equivalancy of igcse to o levels
like i have appeared for only 6 subjects in Igcse and my grades were:
Phy-B
Maths-C
IT-A
Chem-C
Eng-C
Urdu-B
what will be my percentage
REply ASAP
that ibcc :p equivalence

Reaction score
Asalamualikum
For overseas student whats the equivalancy of igcse to o levels
like i have appeared for only 6 subjects in Igcse and my grades were:
Phy-B
Maths-C
IT-A
Chem-C
Eng-C
Urdu-B
what will be my percentage
REply ASAP
that ibcc :p equivalence

U can use the formula on the IBCC website to calculate ur equivalence for yourself.
Only use the grade of 5 subjects Maths, English, Chem, Phy, IT

Reaction score
People i dont know what should i do......I'm also in a VERY discouraging situation.....I gave the following 3 subjects in O/N/2012 Session
  • Pak st.----> B Grade
  • Urdu -----> A Grade
  • Islamic St.----->C Grade
Then in M/J/2013 Session i gave 5 IGCSE Subjects
  • English--->A Grade
  • Maths---->B Grade
  • Physics--->B Grade
  • Biology---->B Grade
  • Chemistry--->B Grade
This year i.e M/J/2014 Session i gave 3 AS Level Subjects -----> Biology,chemistry and physics.
My exams went OKAY . And my interest is to get admission in Medical University for MBBS Course.
I am an overseas students. And i dont have any option other than coming to Lahore , Pakistan
I cant get any confirmation that i will get into any Govt. Medical College.
And i cant afford to have any other domicile other than Lahore.
Pls someone give any advice of repeating my o level's or ANYTHING !!!!
PLEASE :cry:

Reaction score
People i dont know what should i do......I'm also in a VERY discouraging situation.....I gave the following 3 subjects in O/N/2012 Session
  • Pak st.----> B Grade
  • Urdu -----> A Grade
  • Islamic St.----->C Grade
Then in M/J/2013 Session i gave 5 IGCSE Subjects
  • English--->A Grade
  • Maths---->B Grade
  • Physics--->B Grade
  • Biology---->B Grade
  • Chemistry--->B Grade
This year i.e M/J/2014 Session i gave 3 AS Level Subjects -----> Biology,chemistry and physics.
My exams went OKAY . And my interest is to get admission in Medical University for MBBS Course.
I am an overseas students. And i dont have any option other than coming to Lahore , Pakistan
I cant get any confirmation that i will get into any Govt. Medical College.
And i cant afford to have any other domicile other than Lahore.
Pls someone give any advice of repeating my o level's or ANYTHING !!!!
PLEASE :cry:

are u a foreign national?
or a pakistani national only?

Reaction score
As salam mu alikum,

i need some help regarding equivalence for o and a levels! i hope you can help me!can u please tell me that if i repeat a sub. of o levels after 1 year n 6 months so, will ibcc consider my latest grade or the previous one!

Please help me! Its really urgent! I'll be grateful to u for help!

regards,