• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oldd pippalz y iz u no tha com baks?? :(

Reaction score
And the oldest most ancient martial law administrator secretly brainwashed by the big bad chacha planet master
the one and only cruel person who doesnt change the user name of innocent children while they beg him as he laughs *in a dramatically evil way* and logs off.
Preeeee zainting ones ands the anle... badrobot14
Mr_burns.gif

Reaction score
IKR!
After the exams we should arrange to have some sort of online get together (if that's even possible) :p
It used to be so fun, right?!
The MOTW thread... and Idk why but the discussions then used to be AWESOME and so very hilarious and SalmanPakRocks was always there to warn us from off topicing... I miss that moderator especially considering the state of some threads right now!
And badrobot14 ... you couldn't have put it better...
Remember the times when he actually used to spam users' walls! :D

Reaction score
IKR!
After the exams we should arrange to have some sort of online get together (if that's even possible) :p
It used to be so fun, right?!
The MOTW thread... and Idk why but the discussions then used to be AWESOME and so very hilarious and SalmanPakRocks was always there to warn us from off topicing... I miss that moderator especially considering the state of some threads right now!
And badrobot14 ... you couldn't have put it better...
Remember the times when he actually used to spam users' walls! :D
i miss it too.
and now that im bak il try bringing as many bak as possible.
salman is preparing for his papers of A level so pray for him.