• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aga Khan University Admission Test 2014.

Reaction score
He said he will complete his A-Levels in 2015. That's like a year and half from now. Won't it be wise enough to apply next year?

Oh.Sorry. I thought he said that he'll complete a'levels in 2014. You are right then. Apply next year.

Reaction score
So is it that v have to give application forms till 30th May? nd on June 22 its the MBBS aptitude test..so v have to prepare for the AKU test nd also for the NTS?? M confused.. Plzz help..:confused:

Reaction score
So is it that v have to give application forms till 30th May? nd on June 22 its the MBBS aptitude test..so v have to prepare for the AKU test nd also for the NTS?? M confused.. Plzz help..:confused:
Yes. You can submit the forms by May 30th, but it will be better if you submit them before May 15th, because then you'll have to pay only half the test-registration fees.
NTS/MCAT scores are to be submitted by October, which means that once you take the AKU aptitude test, you will have almost three months before you take the NAT-IM test. Also, the NAT-IM test is a piece of cake when compared to the Aptitude test. And, the NTS/MCAT scores only need to be submitted if you pass the Aptitude test and get selected for the interviews.

Regarding the preparation, just do your A Levels with full concentration. With the A Level concepts all clear, you have a fair chance of passing the AKU Aptitude test. Also, you should note that for AKU, you only need to pass the test to qualify for the interview; there is no such thing as a merit list based on Aptitude test.

Reaction score
Yes. You can submit the forms by May 30th, but it will be better if you submit them before May 15th, because then you'll have to pay only half the test-registration fees.
NTS/MCAT scores are to be submitted by October, which means that once you take the AKU aptitude test, you will have almost three months before you take the NAT-IM test. Also, the NAT-IM test is a piece of cake when compared to the Aptitude test. And, the NTS/MCAT scores only need to be submitted if you pass the Aptitude test and get selected for the interviews.

Regarding the preparation, just do your A Levels with full concentration. With the A Level concepts all clear, you have a fair chance of passing the AKU Aptitude test. Also, you should note that for AKU, you only need to pass the test to qualify for the interview; there is no such thing as a merit list based on Aptitude test.
Thankss aloott :)
How will i know when is NAT-IM being conducted and where?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey guisee, can anyone tell me if we have to pay a nonrefundable fee if get accepted by AKU, regardless of the fact that we agree to go there or not? Like LUMS asks to pay a nonrefundable security fee, so is that the same case with AKU?

Reaction score
Hey guisee, can anyone tell me if we have to pay a nonrefundable fee if get accepted by AKU, regardless of the fact that we agree to go there or not? Like LUMS asks to pay a nonrefundable security fee, so is that the same case with AKU?
You have to pay the security fee only if you 'decide' to go there.

Reaction score

Okay sorry, one last question :p You said that you just need to PASS the test, and that there is no merit list thing which states that people having marks higher than XYZ are selected for the interview, right? Which means that basically, the real tough part is going to be the interview? Because if we study hard enough for the test, we can pass it. Because I was double minded about applying, because I thought I might not get past the Aptitude Test's merit, and it would be a waste of money and time. But if there's no merit, then I think I should definitely apply. Can you help, pleasee? :p

Reaction score
Okay sorry, one last question :p You said that you just need to PASS the test, and that there is no merit list thing which states that people having marks higher than XYZ are selected for the interview, right? Which means that basically, the real tough part is going to be the interview? Because if we study hard enough for the test, we can pass it. Because I was double minded about applying, because I thought I might not get past the Aptitude Test's merit, and it would be a waste of money and time. But if there's no merit, then I think I should definitely apply. Can you help, pleasee? :p
Yes. Interviews will be the decisive end.

Reaction score
Yes. Interviews will be the decisive end.
Okay and I am SO sorry for bothering you again :p Buttt, my O levels equivalence isn't ready yet and it probably wont be done by the 15th, can I send my application without it? Because technically, they asked for the equivalence for A level only, no?

Reaction score
Okay and I am SO sorry for bothering you again :p Buttt, my O levels equivalence isn't ready yet and it probably wont be done by the 15th, can I send my application without it? Because technically, they asked for the equivalence for A level only, no?
It is okay to send your application without it. I sent mine last year without the equivalence, and they still sent me the admit card.