• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem help

Reaction score
A perfect gas or also known as the ideal gas have a zero internal pressure because we are considering intermolecular forces negligible so WITHIN the gas molecules there is no attraction and no pressure within the gas thus internal pressure is zero.

Reaction score
A perfect gas or also known as the ideal gas have a zero internal pressure because we are considering intermolecular forces negligible so WITHIN the gas molecules there is no attraction and no pressure within the gas thus internal pressure is zero.
Ohh, I understand that. Thanks...I have another question though.
(The constant-pressure heat capacity of a sample of a perfect gas was found to vary with temperature according to the expression Cp /(J K−1) = 20.17 + 0.3665(T/K). Calculate q, w, ΔU, and ΔH when the temperature is raised from 25°C to 200°C (a) at constant pressure, (b) at constant volume. ) <--- I dont understand where to begin this question, like...what formulas do I use?

Reaction score
Ohh, I understand that. Thanks...I have another question though.
(The constant-pressure heat capacity of a sample of a perfect gas was found to vary with temperature according to the expression Cp /(J K−1) = 20.17 + 0.3665(T/K). Calculate q, w, ΔU, and ΔH when the temperature is raised from 25°C to 200°C (a) at constant pressure, (b) at constant volume. ) <--- I dont understand where to begin this question, like...what formulas do I use?
Sorry......I haven't solved these types of questions yet I have just started my second year of A level.

Reaction score
hey does anyone have as level chemistry chapterwise past papers from 2012 to 2018 i just need atomic structure and chemical bonding at the moment