• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Whoever is giving MCAT 2012...

Reaction score
...say Aye! And post here! =P

Let's know the names of all those who are going to give the MCAT on the 23rd of September, as conducted by UHS.

And let's give each other moral support ,people. Hardly a month to go!

Let's get rolling!

Reaction score
...say Aye! And post here! =P

Let's know the names of all those who are going to give the MCAT on the 23rd of September, as conducted by UHS.

And let's give each other moral support ,people. Hardly a month to go!

Let's get rolling!
AOA. Insha`Allah i am giving MCAT.
hows prep going??:p

Reaction score
I would like to know if there are any A'level students who are going to give their uhs MCAT exam? What problems are they facing? Because I've heard that they have to read the textbooks of Fsc. Is that true? Are there any chances of A'level students getting admission in Pakistan's reputed Medical colleges like King Edward?
Best of luck everybody.

Reaction score
I would like to know if there are any A'level students who are going to give their uhs MCAT exam? What problems are they facing? Because I've heard that they have to read the textbooks of Fsc. Is that true? Are there any chances of A'level students getting admission in Pakistan's reputed Medical colleges like King Edward?
Best of luck everybody.

I am an A Level student and Thank you. All your questions regarding MCAT have already been addressed in this thread. Have a look.

AOA. Insha`Allah i am giving MCAT.
hows prep going??:p

Still rattafying FSC books. I'm waayy behind on the English vocab list. =_= What about yourself?

Reaction score
same as you. rattafying books as much as i can..

Are you following the syllabus exactly? The first month or so I did non-selective study (i.e I did complete FSC chapters) , essentially because I had to give the NUST Eng test but now I am being highly selective. I'm sticking to the syllabus entirely and praying to Allah that nothing comes out of it. =/ Loads to do. Little time left.

And has anyone else noticed that the English vocabulary list contains words we probably won't use ever in our lives? =_=

Reaction score
Many people have told me that there is no need to rattafy the Fsc books because the uhs now makes entry test in such a way that both fsc and A Level students can do it easily if they have well prepared their respective textbooks.

Reaction score
Many people have told me that there is no need to rattafy the Fsc books because the uhs now makes entry test in such a way that both fsc and A Level students can do it easily if they have well prepared their respective textbooks.

Nope. It doesn't work that way, I'm afraid.

Reaction score
Are you following the syllabus exactly? The first month or so I did non-selective study (i.e I did complete FSC chapters) , essentially because I had to give the NUST Eng test but now I am being highly selective. I'm sticking to the syllabus entirely and praying to Allah that nothing comes out of it. =/ Loads to do. Little time left.

And has anyone else noticed that the English vocabulary list contains words we probably won't use ever in our lives? =_=
i did read full books first for Nust too. for bio i am following the syllabus.
and yeah english words are weird .. that dacha, juggernaut lol

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Aoa wr wb

Exactly.....we aint gonna use those words ever

It looks like everything is remaining for me

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb

Exactly.....we aint gonna use those words ever

It looks like everything is remaining for me

Don't worry, it's not just you! All of us A Level students are in a similar mess. =/

By the way, you all might want to check out this thread. It's really helpful.

Reaction score
People where did RMCs merit end last year??
The very last percentage they granted admission??

And when will the result for mcat be out (officially as in when they display the marks)? and the merit list?

Last year it was delayed though what about this year?

Reaction score
People where did RMCs merit end last year??
The very last percentage they granted admission??

And when will the result for mcat be out (officially as in when they display the marks)? and the merit list?

Last year it was delayed though what about this year?
MCAt is on 23rd sep. and they will put up a mark scheme on their website at midnight of that day. you can check from that. and officially they will announce the result after few days,10 days probably. thn you have to give your preferences and thn the merit list will be released. last year on 1st merit list of rmc the closing merit was 83.6778...

Reaction score
HOW IS THE PREPARATION NOW GUYX WID JUST one week left......i suck at ocabulary....have hardly done 300 words yet and in other subjects my cramming is just not too good.....and i dont knw wat to do.....NUST ka tou kuch kiya hi nae.......:( :(

Reaction score
i gave crash tests of stars and scored good there.... plzzz tell me what is the significance of these tests??? smbody pls tell me where can i find sm practice tests?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb

Ya Allah, help all those appearing for the test tomorrow. Give us all success in this world as well as the HereAfter...

Allahumma la sehla illa ma ja'altahu sehla, wa anta taja'alul h'azna iza shie'ta sehla...

Ya Allah, forgive us all, n help us n make it better for our deen n dunya..aameen