• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Warning for those with Redspot 1000 MCQs books for Bio, Phy or Chemistry!

Reaction score
Guys with the Redspot 1000 MCQs Bio, chem or Physics books!
These books have been made for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE-A level (H2). NOT CIE A levels. Read the introduction and google the syllabus that the book has been prepared for.
This is the reason why we can't find hundreds of questions in the past papers in these books.
But the P2 and P4 topicals are for CIE (relevant for us)
Singapore-Cambridge GCE-Alevel books:
99.jpg
97.jpg
95.jpg

Reaction score
REALLYYY??? Thanks alot....no wonder I found the questions a bit weird :\ So we shouldn't use them at all??
It's up to you actually. Doing them will give you extra practice; but the thing to keep in mind is that you'll still have to do the CIE past papers.
Personally, I might use the books for some chapters.

Reaction score
It's up to you actually. Doing them will give you extra practice; but the thing to keep in mind is that you'll still have to do the CIE past papers.
Personally, I will use the books.
hmm...well I don't think I want to confuse myself..so I guess I won't be using them. JazakAllahu Khair for letting us know!

Reaction score
These books have been made for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE-A level (H2). NOT CIE A levels. Read the introduction and google the syllabus that the book has been prepared for.
This is the reason why we can't find hundreds of questions in the past papers in these books.
99.jpg
97.jpg
95.jpg

So r you um saying that the Topicals Paper 2 annd 4 are relevant meaning the papers in there r the same as the Cambridge alevel paper 2and 4? or r they jst related questions

Reaction score
99.jpg
97.jpg
95.jpg

So r you um saying that the Topicals Paper 2 annd 4 are relevant meaning the papers in there r the same as the Cambridge alevel paper 2and 4? or r they jst related questions

Reaction score
99.jpg
97.jpg
95.jpg

Reaction score
99.jpg
97.jpg
95.jpg

Reaction score

I think the questions after 2004-2005 are from actual CIE papers for the P2, P4 topicals.
But you should do the past papers year by year before the exams.

Reaction score
Guys I am done with my AS. These books may not cover all past paper questions but,
THEY ARE SO GOOD FOR PRACTICE.

Reaction score
Gosh....

But I cant find ANY other P1 topical... Can someone help in this regard?? Any material that you have?? PLEASE

Reaction score
Gosh....

But I cant find ANY other P1 topical... Can someone help in this regard?? Any material that you have?? PLEASE

why dont u jus go for past year past pprs....i use Cie past pprs compliled by Ismail Balol,its more of a Question bank wid MS n ER.