• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Principles of Accounts (Paper 2) - HELPS/ADVICES/TIPS NEEDED!

Reaction score
Guys I have gone through everything - execpt Payroll Accounting and Preparatoins of Final Accounts yet - the things I only needed is on how to tackle the theory-based questions since I'm only bad in that particular area and also on how long should I spend time for each question. Thank you in advance and good luck/bittaufiq wan najjah for the exams guys!

Reaction score
Well Firstly you should do final accounts of soletrader,partnership and manufacturing since a 40 mark question is based on one of these.Secondly as far as your question for theory-based questions is concerned.questions on ratio analysis come on a consistent basis,hence should comment clearly with explanation using appropriate figure of ratios needed,with good explanation and development.In the end you should use your time effectively to answer 5 questions which means you should spend approx 20 min on each particular question.:)

Reaction score
Wow thanks! I once left a particular theory-based question when doing my pyq revision on June 2008 paper which in regard of Role of Accouting topic since I have no idea how to tackle that. Fortunately, I have developed a well explanation on Analysis and Ratio questions hence I may be able to score it this time. About Final Accounts, I'm only need to practice and time estimately less than 45 mins. What I haven't learn yet is Payroll Accounting since I don't have notes about it, but I would be grateful if someone would share the notes. :)

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I need help. I am confused whether to take Accounts as a subject or not.
Is it an easy subject?
Can it be done in 4 months? o.o

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I need help. I am confused whether to take Accounts as a subject or not.
Is it an easy subject?
Can it be done in 4 months? o.o

Hi,study for two to three days if u find it interesting then proceed with it it is an interesting subject.Also,it depends upon ur learning capacity that whether u will be able to complete it in 4 months or not as there r teachers in Karachi who can prepare u in 4months.But,it is advisble that u shuld start preparation as early as possible especially if u r new to it.

Reaction score
can anyone help me with the topic Bank reconciliation ? I'm new to this and i have no idea about it!